A real commercial.

Old June 28th 15, 06:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default A real commercial.

How much would you have charged to have been the photographer of this
commercial?

This is a real commercial!
Right over the border of Northern Germany in Denmark there are a couple
of "Fleggard ” Supermarkets (part of the Costco family) where you can
find all sorts of consumer goods, especially high tech and household
appliances, a lot cheaper than in Germany.
For this commercial, more than 100 skydiver women jumped from a
transport plane.
You see them in free fall forming the ad text "SIEMENS washing machine
for only 269 Euros" .
CLICK ON BELOW LINK MIT SOUND

http://player.vimeo.com/video/57468088?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=d30000& api=1&player_id=media-player

--
PeterN
Old June 28th 15, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jun 28, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

For this commercial, more than 100 skydiver women

....and a whole bunch of CGI.

jumped from a transport plane.

Savageduck

Old June 29th 15, 03:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 6/29/2015 3:23 AM, wtrplnet wrote:
On 6/28/2015 10:43 AM, PeterN wrote:
How much would you have charged to have been the photographer of this
commercial?

This is a real commercial!
Right over the border of Northern Germany in Denmark there are a couple
of "Fleggard ” Supermarkets (part of the Costco family) where you can
find all sorts of consumer goods, especially high tech and household
appliances, a lot cheaper than in Germany.
For this commercial, more than 100 skydiver women jumped from a
transport plane.
You see them in free fall forming the ad text "SIEMENS washing machine
for only 269 Euros" .
CLICK ON BELOW LINK MIT SOUND

http://player.vimeo.com/video/57468088?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=d30000& api=1&player_id=media-player

Um, as a Costco stock holder I take exception to your statement:

"Fleggard ” Supermarkets (part of the Costco family)

"Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa, Denmark. Just across Germany's
northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore
called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi
bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices
30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark. It is Denmark's Costco,
packaged as a German loophole."

Not "part of the Costco family"

I don't have a problem with Fleggaard or their marketing ideas, just
want the record set straight. Costco has a lot of stores in a lot of
countries, Fleggaard is not one of them.

I saw Fleggarrd referred to as Denmark's Costco. However, the important
point is the clever marketing demonstrated by the posted clip.

--
PeterN
Old June 29th 15, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 6/28/2015 2:32 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jun 28, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

For this commercial, more than 100 skydiver women

...and a whole bunch of CGI.

jumped from a transport plane.

I did not think it unpleasant to look at.

--
PeterN
Old June 30th 15, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Noons

On 30/06/2015 12:41 AM, George Kerby wrote:

I did not think it unpleasant to look at.

WARNING: If you are easily offended, do NOT watch!!!

https://vid.me/o6x9

You have been warned...

ROFL!
Old June 30th 15, 07:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Noons

On 29/06/2015 8:20 AM, MC wrote:

...and a whole bunch of CGI.

jumped from a transport plane.

Absolutely, most of those tits should have been flopping all over the
place.

Be that as it may, I'd *STILL* like to have been the photographer of all
that bunch!
:P
Old June 30th 15, 05:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 6/30/2015 12:05 AM, wtrplnet wrote:
On 6/29/2015 7:12 AM, PeterN wrote:
[...]

Not a problem with your original post at all. I just wanted to clear up
any possible misunderstanding about Costco being related to Fleggaard.

PeterN
Old June 30th 15, 05:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 6/30/2015 2:09 AM, Noons wrote:
On 29/06/2015 8:20 AM, MC wrote:

...and a whole bunch of CGI.

jumped from a transport plane.

Absolutely, most of those tits should have been flopping all over the
place.

Be that as it may, I'd *STILL* like to have been the photographer of all
that bunch!
:P

Me too. Which was the reason I posted my first statement in this thread.

--
PeterN
Old June 30th 15, 08:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

On 6/29/2015 8:47 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 28 June 2015 19:32:52 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Jun 28, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

For this commercial, more than 100 skydiver women

...and a whole bunch of CGI.

and silicon implants I'd say.

edited for brevity

Correction: Silicone implants.