Mitakon 50mm f/0,95 - test images

Old June 26th 15, 12:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Mitakon 50mm f/0,95 - test images

Blog:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/webblog/2015-06-26/Mitakon_50mm_F095_-_Testbilder?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218653.jpg

It's here, "The Dark Knight". Mitakon 50mm with amazing f0.95. Here
are some quick test photos I took last night

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218652.jpg
ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s, ----, ISO 640

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218654.jpg
ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s, ----, ISO 1600

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218650.jpg
ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s, ----, ISO 1600

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218651.jpg
ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s, ----, ISO 1600

--
Sandman[.net]
Old June 29th 15, 06:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , RichA
wrote:

Sandman:
Blog:
http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/webblog...on_50mm_F095_-

_Testbilder?lang=en

http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218653.jpg It's here, "The Dark
Knight". Mitakon 50mm with amazing f0.95. Here are some quick test
photos I took last night http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218652.jpg
ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s, ----, ISO 640
http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218654.jpg ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s,
----, ISO 1600 http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218650.jpg ILCE-7,
50.0 mm, 1/200 s, ----, ISO 1600
http://jonaseklundh.se/aimg218651.jpg ILCE-7, 50.0 mm, 1/200 s,
----, ISO 1600

Shallowest DOF I think I've seen in images, outside of crazy lenses
like the 65mm f/0.70 I had.

I'm assuming you mean the Canon 65mm F0.75, which had a fixed aperture.

The Mitakon isn't as fast, but probably a lot sharper. Fully open it's
slightly softer than the Leica 50mm/f0.95 in the center, but not annoyingly
so.

--
Sandman
Old June 30th 15, 05:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Rich A wrote:

RichA:
Shallowest DOF I think I've seen in images, outside of crazy
lenses like the 65mm f/0.70 I had.

Sandman:
I'm assuming you mean the Canon 65mm F0.75, which had a fixed
aperture. The Mitakon isn't as fast, but probably a lot sharper.
Fully open it's slightly softer than the Leica 50mm/f0.95 in the
center, but not annoyingly so. -- Sandman

No, the 65mm lens I had was a lens made in Holland. I found the
Voigtlanders with speed like that to be less sharp than a Schneider
I had,

Google can't find any 65mm f0.7 Schneider lens for me... Hmmm

but the Schneider cost twice as much. The Mitikon looks
pretty decent. More of lenses with this kind of speed are coming.
For me it's a help because of the DOF of m4/3

--
Sandman