New To Me Macro

Old April 26th 18, 07:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default New To Me Macro

On Apr 25, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

Just waiting for the T2 adapter to arrive from Eire. Dono if it
has pass trough UK customs, that could cause a delay...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hvq1cg7hbgyrk7x/PSX_20180426_074824.jpg
Can't wait to check out that doughnut bouquet!

Why UK customs? I would have thought you would have been more concerned with
Swedish customs.

Also bouquet â‰* bokeh, unless it stinks.

Savageduck

Old April 26th 18, 07:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-26 06:17:08 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Apr 25, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

Just waiting for the T2 adapter to arrive from Eire. Dono if it
has pass trough UK customs, that could cause a delay...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hvq1cg7hbgyrk7x/PSX_20180426_074824.jpg
Can't wait to check out that doughnut bouquet!

Why UK customs? I would have thought you would have been more concerned with
Swedish customs.

No customs within the EU...

Also bouquet â‰* bokeh, unless it stinks.

It is actually the same...
--
teleportation kills

Old April 26th 18, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B

On 2018-04-26 06:17:08 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Apr 25, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

Just waiting for the T2 adapter to arrive from Eire. Dono if it
has pass trough UK customs, that could cause a delay...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hvq1cg7hbgyrk7x/PSX_20180426_074824.jpg

Can't wait to check out that doughnut bouquet!

Why UK customs? I would have thought you would have been more
concerned with
Swedish customs.

No customs within the EU...

Also bouquet â‰* bokeh, unless it stinks.

It is actually the same...

I do, actually, LEARN things here on this group! ;-)

I ended up exploring he http://www.printgarage.co.uk/index.html

I'd be grateful, though, if you would explain why your posted image is
so blurred. Is that deliberate?

--
David B.
Old April 26th 18, 09:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 2018-04-26 06:17:08 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Apr 25, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

Just waiting for the T2 adapter to arrive from Eire. Dono if it
has pass trough UK customs, that could cause a delay...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hvq1cg7hbgyrk7x/PSX_20180426_074824.jpg
Can't wait to check out that doughnut bouquet!

Why UK customs? I would have thought you would have been more concerned with
Swedish customs.

No customs within the EU...

Also bouquet ? bokeh, unless it stinks.

It is actually the same...

Blimey !!!!

Eric Stevens
Old April 26th 18, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/.../PSX_20180426_
074824.jpg
Can't wait to check out that doughnut bouquet!
--
360 ain't enough

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/