bronica s2a

Old October 11th 04, 09:17 AM
Koen

Default bronica s2a

I can buy a bronica S2A chrome.

Included a

Back
Nikkor 50mm 3.5
Nikkor 135mm 3.5 wih hood
Komura 200mm with hood
Bellows Nr 2
Macro Reversing ring

Cokin filter set with split ND filter
B+W soften filter

All are in the original boxes, in mint condition. Absolutely no scratches,
looks like new.

My usage would be just to complement my 35mm system, so I am not a
collector.

Any idea what a reasonable price is for this kit ?

Thank you !

Old October 11th 04, 01:58 PM
Bob G

Back
Nikkor 50mm 3.5
Nikkor 135mm 3.5 wih hood
Komura 200mm with hood
Bellows Nr 2
Macro Reversing ring

Cokin filter set with split ND filter
B+W soften filter

All are in the original boxes, in mint condition. Absolutely no scratches,
looks like new.

My usage would be just to complement my 35mm system, so I am not a
collector.

Any idea what a reasonable price is for this kit ?

Ball park for mint items:

Back $75-$90
50mm - $200
135mm - $150
Komura - $100
Bellows - ?? fairly rare, $150?
Ring - $25
Filters - $20

Caution: the medium format market is very soft currently.
Try eBay for pricing.

Bob G
Old October 11th 04, 03:19 PM
Koen

Ok, Thank you !

Koen

Old October 12th 04, 06:55 PM
John

On 11 Oct 2004 12:58:26 GMT, (Bob G) wrote:

Caution: the medium format market is very soft currently.
Try eBay for pricing.

Especially for Bronica since they are being discontinued
completely.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer -
http://www.puresilver.org
Please remove the "_" when replying via email