With apologies to members of this group.

Old December 29th 18, 05:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_2_]

Default With apologies to members of this group.

"David B." "David
Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:24:34 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 14/12/2018 07:31, Diesel disrupted this group yet again.
I did warn everyone here at one point about the following person.

Dearest Dustin

It is *YOU* who is no longer anonymous and able to hit and run.

I have never _really_ tried to hide!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/david$20brooks$20boaterdave
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...ooks-the-troll
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/david$20brooks$20devon

Some very nice, specific examples:

https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...8/bMkJc6dH8yMJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...o/lb0gxR1eFHEJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...I/_nGiSZey4fYJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...k/TD3w_3ZkcCQJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...c/xrFvCv24i-IJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...Q/ea1HG_NyHrIJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...I/xFI-PiGKF8UJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...M/mYKvzlAmqyEJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...E/ftYIacZF0eQJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...8/bMkJc6dH8yMJ

Now HERE's a post that shows your real colours, Dustin (Diesel)

The urls above clearly show why you're doing this, and, I'm not the
first you've done things like this to, either. You've been stalking
and sliming people for years. I bet Savageduck really feels like an
idiot having previously stating in public that you seemed to be a
good enough guy and I was the one with the problem. Well, that's not
the case and it never has been. You successfully, snowed him. He
wised up a bit later, but you deserve for credit and props for
pulling a fast one on him, good enough to get him to give you a
decent comment concerning your character no less. Doesn't say much
for his ability to distinguish good people from bad people based on
that. Makes me wonder how many people were detained and/or arrested
and later released with no charges due to his assuming another
person (who wasn't) was telling the truth vs the one he arrested,
instead.

Yep, that's how he acted towards you initially, David. Think those
urls might change his ill founded opinion of your character?

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)