Irfanview plug-ins.

Old February 14th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Irfanview plug-ins.

What plug-ins are available to use with the
latest Irfanview?
Old February 14th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugin...lugins_398.exe
Old February 14th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:47:53 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:39:23 -0800, irwell wrote:

What plug-ins are available to use with the
latest Irfanview?

http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugin...lugins_398.exe
Thanks, will go there.
Old February 14th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"irwell" wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:47:53 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:39:23 -0800, irwell wrote:

What plug-ins are available to use with the
latest Irfanview?

http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugin...lugins_398.exe

Thanks, will go there.

Hmmm, that's sure a suspicious looking link.

Jon
Old February 15th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:42:48 -0800, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

"irwell" wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:47:53 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:39:23 -0800, irwell wrote:

What plug-ins are available to use with the
latest Irfanview?

http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugin...lugins_398.exe

Thanks, will go there.

Hmmm, that's sure a suspicious looking link.

Jon

Actually it seems OK, but I didn't need to download anything
as they are all pretty much the same as the one from the Irfanview
site. It just seems to be a mirror site for downloading.
What I was really wondering is if there were any additional
Plug-ins besides those that come with the Irfanview download.
Old February 15th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"irwell" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:
"irwell" wrote:
wrote:
http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugin...lugins_398.exe

Thanks, will go there.

Hmmm, that's sure a suspicious looking link.

Actually it seems OK, but I didn't need to download anything
as they are all pretty much the same as the one from the Irfanview
site. It just seems to be a mirror site for downloading.
What I was really wondering is if there were any additional
Plug-ins besides those that come with the Irfanview download.

You are indeed correct; visiting the Irfanview site does have a mirror link
which looks like the one above. I'd still rather click the link from the
Irfanview page than usenet, but that's just me.

Dunno if there are any other plugins for Irfanview, though.

Jon

Old February 16th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Don't worry - that "suspicious" looking link actually is located at the
Vienna Technical University. Irfan Skiljan studied and got his degrees there
and does still have strong connections to the place so don't be surprised he
installed an additional personal account on their server.

Kind regards,

Johannes
Vienna, Austria

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message