Dave Gorman on Flickr

Old March 16th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Dave Gorman on Flickr

Today's Guardian Online has a story about a (British, I guess)
comedian named Dave Gorman who is also an avid amateur
photographer. The story tells of his romance with Flickr, the
photo display site, and the warm response he's received to his
many postings there. Some of the shots are quite spectacular
and, since he's well-travelled, they cover a wide spectrum of
locations.
The URL, if you're interested, is:

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/opi...731355,00.html

But since it's a story in a daily online newspaper it will
probably disappear quickly.

-- Ron

Old March 17th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Ronald, Hands, wrote:

Today's Guardian Online has a story about a (British, I guess)
comedian named Dave Gorman who is also an avid amateur
photographer. The story tells of his romance with Flickr, the
photo display site, and the warm response he's received to his
many postings there. Some of the shots are quite spectacular
and, since he's well-travelled, they cover a wide spectrum of
locations.
The URL, if you're interested, is:

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/opi...731355,00.html

But since it's a story in a daily online newspaper it will
probably disappear quickly.

-- Ron

Dave is a british comic, has a strange line in finding unusual things
to do with his time, like tracking down as many people with his own
name or gogglewhacking... and he gets PAID to do it :O) I don't know
if I find him funny any more though, except in a slight way.

--
Paul (This is really happening, happening)
Stop and Look