Canon support site disfunctional?

Old July 19th 04, 07:19 PM
Quaoar

Default Canon support site disfunctional?

www.canonusa.com is apparently being updated or ???? When accessing any
digicam-specific support page, there are no active links to software,
drivers, etc. I am getting this type of error message (literally, this
has not been edited!):

"The browser of was connected to the intermediate screen of a/the
service by the button and favorite etc. that return, whether or not
already the connection of the customer is cut in this service. Although
I am overwhelmed I click the following button and please connect again
once again. "

ErrorMsg:CZ03510CRW

Anyone else seeing this bizarre stuff?

Old July 19th 04, 07:42 PM
Frank ess

Quaoar wrote:
www.canonusa.com is apparently being updated or ???? When accessing
any digicam-specific support page, there are no active links to
software, drivers, etc. I am getting this type of error message
(literally, this has not been edited!):

"The browser of was connected to the intermediate screen of a/the
service by the button and favorite etc. that return, whether or not
already the connection of the customer is cut in this service.
Although I am overwhelmed I click the following button and please
connect again once again. "

ErrorMsg:CZ03510CRW

Anyone else seeing this bizarre stuff?

What, you don't read Offshore?

Old July 19th 04, 09:21 PM
Quaoar

"Quaoar" wrote in message
www.canonusa.com is apparently being updated or ???? When accessing
any digicam-specific support page, there are no active links to
software, drivers, etc. I am getting this type of error message
(literally, this has not been edited!):

"The browser of was connected to the intermediate screen of a/the
service by the button and favorite etc. that return, whether or not
already the connection of the customer is cut in this service.
Although I am overwhelmed I click the following button and please
connect again once again. "

ErrorMsg:CZ03510CRW

Anyone else seeing this bizarre stuff?

Actually, www.canonusa.com as well as www.powershot.com all alias just
fine.

The problem was a web filter setting in my firewall.

Old July 20th 04, 12:38 AM
Arte Phacting

No, emphatically not!

it usually works at a rate just beyond the level of human perception

it is merely a case that the human in question fell asleep

service is running but at a level marginally above that normally perceived
by humans

when the human wakes up all will be well :-)

hee hee

Artie