"Inverted-colors" problems with Leica Digilux 2

Old October 21st 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
karaiv

Default "Inverted-colors" problems with Leica Digilux 2

Hi,

I experience a severe problem with a Leica Digilux 2. Both (Back and
eye-view) LCD monitors show the live image with inverted colors ( like
viewing the negative of a film). In playback mode the old pictures are
displayed fine, new pictures have the "negative" look. We have the
camera for more that two years and the problem appeared all of the
sudden. Reseting the camera back to the factory settings did not help.
Any tipps, information or comment will be mostly appreciated!

Cheers!

Stratos

Old October 24th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article .com,
"karaiv" wrote:

Hi,

I experience a severe problem with a Leica Digilux 2. Both (Back and
eye-view) LCD monitors show the live image with inverted colors ( like
viewing the negative of a film). In playback mode the old pictures are
displayed fine, new pictures have the "negative" look. We have the
camera for more that two years and the problem appeared all of the
sudden. Reseting the camera back to the factory settings did not help.
Any tipps, information or comment will be mostly appreciated!

You dropped the camera?

Send it back to Leica. You've paid way-over-the-odds for this machine
and the least they can do it fix it for you.

Are LEICA good? Digital Photography 111 October 31st 06 04:59 AM
Confusion about Contax... ThomasH 35mm Photo Equipment 32 March 11th 05 01:34 AM
Leica Dying [email protected] 35mm Photo Equipment 105 March 5th 05 08:05 PM
Leica Digilux 2 or Nikon D70 Pete Digital Photography 14 October 25th 04 03:42 PM