PING: android, Cycling Stuff.

Old September 14th 17, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default PING: android, Cycling Stuff.

Are you heading to Bergen, Norway for the 2017 Road World Championships?
http://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/41244654

There should be some interesting photo ops to be found there.

Savageduck

Old September 14th 17, 10:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

Are you heading to Bergen, Norway for the 2017 Road World Championships?
http://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/41244654

There should be some interesting photo ops to be found there.

Nahh... Then it comes to competitions cycling then I'm a such a couch
potatooo! Bergen is a pretty town though. I guess. Unless they changed
it much since I was there in the eighties. Pictures on celluloid film
strips...

Anyways. The arms are getting better but I'm not up to carry a travelers
luggage yet and around much more than the EOS-M and a mini kit in a
messenger would probably be overdoing it. But I have hope for that the
1D2 will see some fresh air in the coming year. Testing some old legacy
lenses with it on a tripod now...

Thanks for the heads up! :-))
--
teleportation kills