Where I keep my spare cats.

Old May 31st 17, 04:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

-hh
Wed, 31
May 2017 01:39:57 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

And what Dustin is currently doing ... isn't stalking &
harassment? /S

It must be the url to the pic you snipped...yes, it's in very poor
taste. yes, it was designed to annoy and bring up an emotional
response of one of the worst kinds. Yes, it was intentional.

http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg

I call it, justified, payback, myself. It also seems to have the
desired effect, too. He's been ****ed off before, but, never as much
as he is this time around.

"Dance, puppet, Dance!".

Well, sadly, Nick can't do much dancing these days. He's gotten quite
stiff since January 27th, 1999. Do you have any suggestions for him
to unstiffen his muscles and do a jig? David would be all ears, I'm
sure!

On a side note, congratulations on your August 2000 recognition for
TACOM. Formally known as Tank-automotive and Armaments Command. Sorry
I couldn't attend to see it myself, but, I knew nothing about you
then. I appreciate your military background, FWIW. You guys don't get
the respect you deserve. Had you been a little more forthcoming about
your Army history, I would have treated you a bit differently than I
typically treat strangers who see fit to attack me when they know
nothing about me, but, instead, make unfounded assumptions and rely
on other(s) who have a pre existing issue with me and aren't very
truthful as a result.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.
Old May 31st 17, 12:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:23:25 PM UTC-4 (& 11:04:02 PM UTC-4) Diesel wrote:
-hh wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 8:30:48 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
"David B. wrote:

On 30/05/2017 22:05, Diesel said ...

David Brooks never fails to pick far less
than comparable skillset persons to compete with me. ROFL.
He's reliable like that.

Dustin - you are ****ed! :-P

ROFL. If I didn't know you as well as I do, I'd almost (well, no
not really) believe what you have to say. As it is though, you're
a known stalker who uses people to stalk and harass others
whenever you can until they realize what you're doing.

And what Dustin is currently doing ... isn't stalking &
harassment? /S

I'm not stalking David, and, I'm not harassing him simply by
responding to his bull**** posts.

Yet 45 minutes later (second post):

"...yes, it's in very poor taste. yes, it was designed to annoy and
bring up an emotional response of one of the worst kinds. Yes, it
as intentional....I call it, justified, payback, myself."

Bipolar much?

"Dance, puppet, Dance!".

Awe...I'm really sorry about deflating your ego a bit.

Deflating? You're the one who's busy contorting into pedant minutia to try
to claim an "Install" success, while still having to acknowledge that sans
chmod +x, it still won't run: you failed the pragmatism test, kid.

Similarly, you're the one who's trying to push on asking if some random
one-shot gig for writing some program as a kid counts as a "job". Truth
is, if you had anything more on your professional resume, you wouldn't
have needed to have bothered to ask. By the pedantry that you're trying
to apply, I've thus supposedly also had a career as a photo pro, because
I have on occasion received requests for my works gotten compensation.
Sorry, but I don't adhere to such weakly built claims.

-hh
Old June 1st 17, 11:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Screenshot! (was - Where I keep my spare cats)

"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 08:10:45 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 07:31, Diesel wrote:
Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes. Do you
understand what's involved in reverse engineering potentially
malicious 0day binaries?

Then SHOW folk just how good you are with such things!

With pleasure.

What malware can you find at the LIVE web page, Dustin?

Oh, you mean the site in my signature?

I imaged the site the other day..So, unless something 'new' has been
added in the past few days, it has no 'live malware' to speak of.

From the link you shared (which I confirmed is still active)

Suspicious domain detected. Details: http://sucuri.net/malware/malware-en...listed35?post1
script type="text/javascript" src="http://windows-web-browsers.co.cc/alert/"

It doesn't like the co.cc link. Which presently points to a 'dead'
domain that's been effectively parked and is available for your
taking, if you wanted it.

And sucuri wrongly automatically calls it malware and provides this
reason for it's justification:

A suspicious code was identified loading content from a blacklisted
domain.

so the domain was blacklisted, supposedly, and this somehow makes
having it in tekriders site 'malware'; Not ****ing hardly.

https://www.verisign.com/en_US/domai...es/index.xhtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.cc

And as far as sucuri goes, take them with a large salt shaker:

https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...heir-services/

Now, you owe me David. I'll let you know what I want at a later date.

Old June 1st 17, 11:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 01/06/2017 11:13, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 08:10:45 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 07:31, Diesel wrote:
Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes. Do you
understand what's involved in reverse engineering potentially
malicious 0day binaries?

Then SHOW folk just how good you are with such things!

With pleasure.

What malware can you find at the LIVE web page, Dustin?

Oh, you mean the site in my signature?

I imaged the site the other day..So, unless something 'new' has been
added in the past few days, it has no 'live malware' to speak of.

From the link you shared (which I confirmed is still active)

[...]

Securi has done a LIVE check on the site for me.

This if the result: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.tekrider.net

Securi has MUCH better standing in the community that you, Dustin!

Read their web site for details: https://sucuri.net/

It's quite expensive though. :-(

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

Old June 1st 17, 01:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 07:31, Diesel wrote:
Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes. Do you
understand what's involved in reverse engineering potentially
malicious 0day binaries?

Then SHOW folk just how good you are with such things!

With pleasure.
What malware can you find at the LIVE web page, Dustin?

Oh, you mean the site in my signature?

I imaged the site the other day..So, unless something 'new' has been
added in the past few days, it has no 'live malware' to speak of.

From the link you shared (which I confirmed is still active)

[...]

Securi advises - "This malware is generally hidden inside the HTML or
PHP files".

It seems that the PHP which 'bts' (Tekrider) is using has 'vulnerabilities'!

https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerabi...HP-5.6.23.html

Do you think he is trying to trick folk?

I used to TRUST him! He certainly helped me confirm that www.annex.com
is a 'bag of nails'! Even so, it does NOT carry malware, according to
Securi.

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.annex.com

--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

Old June 1st 17, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:35:28 AM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
-hh wrote:

Deflating? You're the one who's busy contorting into pedant
minutia to try to claim an "Install" success, while still having
to acknowledge that sans chmod +x, it still won't run: you failed
the pragmatism test, kid.

chmod doesn't have anything to do with a Windows PE32bit binary.

chmod is for Unix systems and Windows isn't Unix.

Which means that you're still trying to dodge the big picture,
which remains undisputed: all reasonably well secured & modern OS's
today invariably requires an Admin to grant suitable authorization.

Which makes sense, since failure to do so is a clear security risk.

Similarly, you're the one who's trying to push on asking if some
random one-shot gig for writing some program as a kid counts as a
"job".

I was 'pushing on' because you made the snide remark that you seemed
to think you were the only one being paid to do IT work, long ago.
That's not the case here, not with me.

Except that said "case" has once again been dodged: there still
has been no clear assertion that you've ever successfully held down
a relevant full time paid job in IT for any meaningful length of time.

Truth is, if you had anything more on your professional
resume, you wouldn't have needed to have bothered to ask.

Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes.

Once again, YA dodge from making any clear declaration on if
this was a real world full time paid IT job ... or not.

You've been a google groupie for far too long.

Once again, with your lame namecalling ('groupie'), you're trying
to be "leet" others to try to massage your own fragile little ego.

And, if ...

Your assumptions are STILL incorrect, which means that your
conclusions are STILL invalid.

You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. I find it greatly
amusing, myself.

Well, you can try to convince yourself that you're "Winning!", but
I'm not the one who's up posting at 2 o'clock in the morning...

-hh
Old June 2nd 17, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:35:39 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 11:13, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 08:10:45
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 07:31, Diesel wrote:
Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes. Do you
understand what's involved in reverse engineering potentially
malicious 0day binaries?

Then SHOW folk just how good you are with such things!

With pleasure.

What malware can you find at the LIVE web page, Dustin?

Oh, you mean the site in my signature?

I imaged the site the other day..So, unless something 'new' has
been added in the past few days, it has no 'live malware' to
speak of.

From the link you shared (which I confirmed is still active)

https://www.verisign.com/en_US/domai...in-names/index.
xhtml https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.cc

And as far as sucuri goes, take them with a large salt shaker:

https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...i-makes-a-pers
uasive-case-that-you-should-avoid-using-their-services/

Now, you owe me David. I'll let you know what I want at a later
date.

Securi has done a LIVE check on the site for me.

It's Sucuri, David...

This if the result:
https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.tekrider.net

Well, you have another issue with Sucuri then.

wget tekrider.net
--2017-06-01 19:41:47-- http://tekrider.net/
Resolving tekrider.net... 192.251.238.3
Connecting to tekrider.net|192.251.238.3|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily
Location: pages/index.php [following]
--2017-06-01 19:41:47-- http://tekrider.net/pages/index.php
Reusing existing connection to tekrider.net:80.
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: `index.php'

[ = ] 5,737 --.-K/s in 0.02s

2017-06-01 19:41:47 (227 KB/s) - `index.php' saved [5737]

Verified the lines Sucuri thinks are present in the index.php using
alleycode and notepad (not necessary, but, I like to be thorough for
you) are not.

Also verified the results with firefox:

view-source:https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

So, that's three seperate ways of doing it, and, all three confirm,
Sucuri is incorrect. Local mirrored copy (#1), wget (#2), firefox
(#3) as I know you're a bit 'slow' concerning matters of a
technical nature.

Securi has MUCH better standing in the community that you, Dustin!

Which community, David?

Did you read the informative link at whitefiredesign?

Old June 2nd 17, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 12:20:05 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Securi advises - "This malware is generally hidden inside the HTML
or PHP files".

Sucuri, David.

[...]

Btw, the local image was done on the 29th of May.

Do you think he is trying to trick folk?

I know you are and why. You don't appreciate not being able to remove
the contents of the site. After things didn't go your way, you've
decided to attack and attempt to discredit the site and it's owner,
instead. Like hh though, you're determined to dig a hole to china.
I don't mind watching you try with a shovel. I find it greatly amusing,
myself. Perhaps you and he can get together and exchange notes on
things of a technical nature as well as how to properly stalk your
victims?

Neither of you could do any worse as it is...After all, you've both
written what amounts to horse ****, and neither of you make for classy
trolls, despite your efforts to the contrary.

Old June 2nd 17, 01:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

-hh

-hh wrote:

Deflating? You're the one who's busy contorting into pedant
minutia to try to claim an "Install" success, while still
having to acknowledge that sans chmod +x, it still won't run:
you failed the pragmatism test, kid.

chmod doesn't have anything to do with a Windows PE32bit binary.

chmod is for Unix systems and Windows isn't Unix.

I'm well aware of chmod. I wasn't the one who incorrectly assumed
Xnews required the executable bit to be set. ROFL!

Which means that you're still trying to dodge the big picture,

I'm trying to dodge nothing. I simply pointed out to you that your
statements, apps required installation wasn't necessarily true. Some
apps require installation, others do not. Some apps require admin
rights to run, others do not.

[snip rest of diversion, goal post movement, and **** poor attempt to
con me into self doxing]

Well, you can try to convince yourself that you're "Winning!", but
I'm not the one who's up posting at 2 o'clock in the morning...

ROFL. Don't rely on the timestamp too much, google groupie. My posts
are known to be sent in batches at random times (sometimes within
hours, sometimes, days later, and not always in the order I actually
wrote them, either), completely automated from this end; and, it's
been this way for a long time now. It's one of my antistalk (tm?)
technologies I've developed to deal with people like David Brooks.
insert diety of choice here I love being a coder! BFG

Take for example, all three replies to this particular newsgroup.
They'll all show the same date/time stamp. batch processing, cute eh?
Another benefit to using a real usenet client vs a web browser via
google groups. Heh.

Old June 2nd 17, 03:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 02/06/2017 01:05, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:35:39 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 11:13, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 08:10:45
GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 07:31, Diesel wrote:
Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes. Do you
understand what's involved in reverse engineering potentially
malicious 0day binaries?

Then SHOW folk just how good you are with such things!

With pleasure.

What malware can you find at the LIVE web page, Dustin?

Oh, you mean the site in my signature?

I imaged the site the other day..So, unless something 'new' has
been added in the past few days, it has no 'live malware' to
speak of.

From the link you shared (which I confirmed is still active)

[...]

The 'security' community, Dustin. The folk who purport to protect us!

Did you read the informative link at whitefiredesign?

https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...heir-services/

I did! :-)

I was impressed by what I read, so I've written to the company.

Now, I'll even share what I said, too! ;-)

=

WHITE FIR DESIGN

Hello - I write to seek your help after reading your comments about Securi.

Since being caught up in a scam back in 2005, I've been seeking to
discover just how the 'bad guys' operate on the Internet.

I'd really appreciate it if you could investigate a particular web site
for me. It appears to be carrying an unauthorised script at line 86 -
which can be seen by using this facility:-

https://aw-snap.info/file-viewer/?pr..._sel=ff&fs= 1

The site owner swears that there is nothing at all at line 86 in the
source code of his web site, so I am puzzled. Here is a message which I
succeeded in posting on his 'Contact Form' recently.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h2t4md638...2017.tiff?dl=0

Securi ALSO reports a 'problem' with this web site. Here's a screenshot:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nj382qhv4...29.tiff?d l=0

When I view the Tekrider web site in normal course, I can see no mention
of the site owner's 'Stalker' page - but I CAN if I use a VPN. I'm
convinced that something is amiss and respectfully request that, in the
Interest of ALL Internet users, someone from from your firm takes a look
at this situation. I will be most grateful.

Sincerely,

David B.
Devon, England

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.