Worth upgrading from a CP800?

Old August 9th 04, 08:41 PM
luke

Default Worth upgrading from a CP800?

I've had a Nikon Coolpix for a few years, to be honest I've never got on
with it. The batteries seem to last about 20 minutes. Just recently I've
lost my charger, and UK-US adaptor for it and I'm comtemplating paying a new
camera instead of just replacing the batteries. Silly maybe I know. But, is
it worth it? the CP800 is quit an old camera now I would imagine, it doesn't
even have USB. Was thinking about a Sony W1 or a Canon Ixus 500. Any
thoughts?

Old August 10th 04, 04:01 AM
Sabineellen

I've had a Nikon Coolpix for a few years, to be honest I've never got on
with it. The batteries seem to last about 20 minutes. Just recently I've
lost my charger, and UK-US adaptor for it and I'm comtemplating paying a new
camera instead of just replacing the batteries. Silly maybe I know. But, is
it worth it? the CP800 is quit an old camera now I would imagine, it doesn't
even have USB. Was thinking about a Sony W1 or a Canon Ixus 500. Any
thoughts?

If you can afford it then get a new camera and put the cp800 on ebay.