13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

Old June 12th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

Default 13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

This one is modified with Photoshop. I didn't have a reflector or a
flash when I took it. There is a brief description of the enhancements
I made. Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Those who can, just do it.
Those who can't become bullies.
Douglas

Old June 13th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Isn't the whole point of POD galleries to make yourself get out and
shoot a new pic each day? So what's with the archive shots?

Old June 13th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

On Jun 13, 10:17 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:

Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Isn't the whole point of POD galleries to make yourself get out and
shoot a new pic each day? So what's with the archive shots?

Is that your idea Bret?
I said I'd take a photo every day.
I didn't say I'd post that photo every day.
I'm sure even you can comprehend that?
Change channels if you don't like the show.
You do still have the remote, don't you?

Old June 13th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Vintage Monk

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Isn't the whole point of POD galleries to make yourself get out and
shoot a new pic each day? So what's with the archive shots?

Why not do what the rest of us have done and killfile him and his 4
other names. Notice sine he has been posting his crap posters are
saying how good Rocha's pictures are.

Old June 13th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

Vintage Monk wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Isn't the whole point of POD galleries to make yourself get out and
shoot a new pic each day? So what's with the archive shots?

Why not do what the rest of us have done and killfile him and his 4
other names.

-Because it isn't 4. It's at LEAST 14...perhaps 40... Who knows. All I
know is that I gave up kill-filing Doug long ago when it became clear that
he enjoys the negative attention...and assures it by re-naming himself out
of everyone's kill-file.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 13th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

On Jun 13, 12:30 pm, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
Vintage Monk wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Isn't the whole point of POD galleries to make yourself get out and
shoot a new pic each day? So what's with the archive shots?

Why not do what the rest of us have done and killfile him and his 4
other names.

-Because it isn't 4. It's at LEAST 14...perhaps 40... Who knows. All I
know is that I gave up kill-filing Doug long ago when it became clear that
he enjoys the negative attention...and assures it by re-naming himself out
of everyone's kill-file.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Here a little tip Mark.
My IP address is stable. All you have to do is block it and you'll
never know I exist.
I would have thought a man with as big an opinion of himself as you
have would know this simple process.
I guess you aren't as smart as you make out, eh?

Old June 13th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

wrote:
Vintage Monk wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
[...]

Your presence here only serves to remind others of their own,
relatively-high intelligence and sanity--similar to the way the presence of
a fat girl makes others appear relatively "thin." I've offered you many
olive branches and chances for redemption, Doug--both public and
private--but your own insanity foils all hope for a graceful recovery. As
to the question of intellect... -I've made no erroneous intelligence
claims...and you needn't bother making any regarding yours.

Good day to you.

Old June 13th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain

Those who can, just do it.
Those who can't become bullies.
Douglas

or they just fake EXIF data then try and lie about it :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old June 13th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

wrote:
Vintage Monk wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
Maybe of interest to some. An archive shot incidentally.

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/13-06-07.htm

Isn't the whole point of POD galleries to make yourself get out and
shoot a new pic each day? So what's with the archive shots?

Why not do what the rest of us have done and killfile him and his 4
other names.

-Because it isn't 4. It's at LEAST 14...perhaps 40... Who knows. All I
know is that I gave up kill-filing Doug long ago when it became clear that
he enjoys the negative attention...and assures it by re-naming himself out
of everyone's kill-file.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Just refresh me on this Mark...
At what point in the development of the Internet did you get elected
spokesperson for the 20 million or so people using Usenet?
It seems to me you have an attitude larger as your ego. I'd get over
it if I were you.

I have as much right here as you do. Any attempt by you to restrict my
rights or in any way attempt to orchestrate my demise or impinge on my
quiet enjoyment of the Internet and Usenet in particular - as your
posts intimate you are intent on doing, is bullying in the clearest
manner. Have no fears Mark, I simply won't tolerate it and neither
will your ISP. Just stop it. Use the blocking information here to
prevent any posts from my IP address and for once, display some
intelligence. Block all posts from 58.174.160.48 and I'll make a
commitment to repost my IP should I post from another location in the
future. That way whatever it is about me you dislike will not annoy
you again.

What is it about me that you dislike incidentally?
My demand for the same rights as you?
Maybe it's my dislike of you that ****es you off?
Maybe it's the way I attack in defense of my rights?
God help us all if it's my photography!

Care to enlighten me and anyone else curious as to why you single me
out for a display of your bad manners?

Douglas

Douglas

Old June 13th 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

wrote:
Vintage Monk wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 12, 6:11 pm, Ryadia wrote:
[...]

You're free to be just as you please. I have neither the intent nor the
power to "restrict" your activities.

Have no fears Mark, I simply won't tolerate it and neither
will your ISP. Just stop it.

There you go with the threats again. Have you noticed that you're the only
one making them?

What is it about me that you dislike incidentally?

The fact that you have to ask that...only speaks to the pointlessness of
explaining.

My demand for the same rights as you?

You're free to post as you please. But you're not free to a use-net
existence where response or comment is non-existent. That has never been
anyone's use-net "right."

Maybe it's my dislike of you that ****es you off?

If someone dislikes me, I can live with that.
I wish you could do the same.

Maybe it's the way I attack in defense of my rights?

Your rights to what? You're free to post to your heart's content,
Doug...just as you are doing now.

God help us all if it's my photography!
Care to enlighten me and anyone else curious as to why you single me
out for a display of your bad manners?

Actually, Doug...my manners have been far above what your antics call for.
You've threatened so many people, and yet I've never threatened you. To the
contrary, I've shown considerable restraint to the point of making 100%
sincere, private e-mail contacts with you.

As for me...I've spent more time on a different forum system...where people
don't have to wade through the kind of constant threats and endless
windmill-chasing you embark upon with such regularity.

Now I'm going to let you have the last word. Granted, you'll likely respond
with some troll attempt which tries to elicit a response (suggesting, once
again, that you truly relish and crave conflict), but I'll try to resist.
No promises, mind you...(we all have our limits)...but I've very
deliberately left you alone for some time...hoping you'd get on with your
life. Here's hoping you'll still do that.

Markus

www.pbase.com/markuson