Image size , A technical puzzle.

Old July 16th 15, 02:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

Default Image size , A technical puzzle.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

The only reason a lawsuit might not succeed, is that someone would have
to beliefe you derogatory comments. At my stage in life, the pre se rule
does not apply. And, that was not my purpose.

you would need to prove damages, which you can't, as there are none.
you'd also need to explain why your derogatory comments are ok but
mine, which are always in response to yours, are not.

If you want to say hello,
I am rather large and about 6' tall. We will probably be at the Bue Wall
tomorrow. Or, leave a message with Gary at Hunts.

the entire day at the blue wall?
Old July 18th 15, 09:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Noons

On 16/07/2015 11:29 PM, nospam wrote:

you would need to prove damages, which you can't, as there are none.
you'd also need to explain why your derogatory comments are ok but
mine, which are always in response to yours, are not.

If you want to say hello,
I am rather large and about 6' tall. We will probably be at the Bue Wall
tomorrow. Or, leave a message with Gary at Hunts.

the entire day at the blue wall?

Oh, FFS! GIVE IT A REST!
Or GROW UP!
Your choice