Earn a Free Digital Camera - Legit Offer

Old March 12th 05, 12:37 AM
meow

Sorry, that file was not found
wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's a link about the company on their iPod deals
http://www.wired.com/news/mac/*0,2125,64614,00.html

Old March 12th 05, 07:18 PM

Sorry, here is the corrected link:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/=AD0,2125,64614,00.html

Old March 12th 05, 07:20 PM

Your friends, my friends, who's to know where the line is drawn.
You're my friend, buddy.

Old March 12th 05, 07:23 PM

I can vouch for this program that Gratis is offering. There are some
negative people responding to this, but I used Gratis for a Free Photo
iPod and received the item about a month after completing the deal
(referring my family and friends who signed up)

Old March 13th 05, 09:54 AM
Big Bill

On 12 Mar 2005 10:20:59 -0800, wrote:

Your friends, my friends, who's to know where the line is drawn.
You're my friend, buddy.

Hey, friend, wanna loan me $50?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 15th 05, 02:07 PM
Nil Einne

Has anyone found a way to complain about spammers? They mentioned in
their page that they will not tolerate mass postings but I could not
find any contact details other then something saying you can contact
customer support after singing up. If they're really so legit, why is
it so hard to find a spam report page or address?

wrote in message roups.com...
If you're a "tech junkie" like me, then you know how expensive it can
be ... especially when it comes to electronics like cameras.

So, since I found this unbelieveable deal to be true, I've decided that
I've got to "share the wealth".

Believe it or not, this company (Gratis Network) has been giving the
likes of iPods and other stuff for a while now ... and I can vouch for
it because I recently received my free iPod.

Now the company is offering a similar deal for DIGITAL CAMERAs. The
way it works ... you sign up, complete an offer, and refer friends to
complete an offer. Once your friends do that and you have enough
"referrals" (10 for most cameras) you get a free camera of your choice!

Like MaximumPC magazine said ... if it sounds too good to be true, it
probably is ... but not in this case - it is true!

http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16040862

Choices:
Canon PowerShot S70 7.1MP
Kodak Easyshare Z740 5MP
Nikon Coolpix 5400 5.1 MP
Sony Cybershot DSC-T1 5.1MP
Sony Cybershot DSCM1

--------------------

Note: They've also got these other deals going on...

Photo iPod (10 Referrals)
http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15831390

iPod / iPod Mini (5 Referrals)
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15824203