Light source for Pyro negs

Old December 5th 04, 05:00 AM
Frank Pittel

Gregory W Blank wrote:
: In article ,
: Frank Pittel wrote:

: This is the reason we all agreed to ignore him. If we all ignore him he'll go
: away.

: We also agreed not to post his responses using his name in any form, you just did that
: yourself.

True and I was wrong. The reason I did so was as a reminder to those of us around
when we first shut him out the first time of why we did it and to demonstrate to
those that weren't around then why.

I will now go back to keeping the promise I made then and ignore the troll. I hope
that the rest of the people following this group do the same.

-------------------

Old December 5th 04, 06:28 PM
Francis A. Miniter

Frank Pittel wrote:
Gregory W Blank wrote:
: In article ,
: Frank Pittel wrote:

: This is the reason we all agreed to ignore him. If we all ignore him he'll go
: away.

: We also agreed not to post his responses using his name in any form, you just did that
: yourself.

True and I was wrong. The reason I did so was as a reminder to those of us around
when we first shut him out the first time of why we did it and to demonstrate to
those that weren't around then why.

I will now go back to keeping the promise I made then and ignore the troll. I hope
that the rest of the people following this group do the same.

The problem comes when he gives misleading advice to those who are new or
intermittent inquirers.

Francis A. Miniter

Old December 6th 04, 05:23 AM
Uranium Committee

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote in message ...

The problem comes when he gives misleading advice to those who are new or
intermittent inquirers.

No, the problem is that you find it embarassing when I have to correct
your mistaken advice to new or intermittent inquirers.

Francis A. Miniter

Old December 6th 04, 08:32 PM
Frank Pittel

Francis A. Miniter wrote:
: Frank Pittel wrote:
: Gregory W Blank wrote:
: : In article ,
: : Frank Pittel wrote:
:
: : This is the reason we all agreed to ignore him. If we all ignore him he'll go
: : away.
:
: : We also agreed not to post his responses using his name in any form, you just did that
: : yourself.
:
: True and I was wrong. The reason I did so was as a reminder to those of us around
: when we first shut him out the first time of why we did it and to demonstrate to
: those that weren't around then why.
:
: I will now go back to keeping the promise I made then and ignore the troll. I hope
: that the rest of the people following this group do the same.

: The problem comes when he gives misleading advice to those who are new or
: intermittent inquirers.

It won't take long for the people new here to figure him out.

-------------------

Old December 6th 04, 10:52 PM
Gregory Blank

Frank Pittel wrote:

It won't take long for the people new here to figure him out.

Like putting one's big toe in ice cold bath water.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old December 7th 04, 03:46 AM
Frank Pittel

Gregory Blank wrote:
: In article ,
: Frank Pittel wrote:

:
: It won't take long for the people new here to figure him out.

: Like putting one's big toe in ice cold bath water.

Exactly!!!

-------------------

Old December 7th 04, 09:50 PM
Szaboht

Frank Pittel wrote:
Francis A. Miniter wrote:
: Frank Pittel wrote:
: Gregory W Blank wrote:
: : In article ,
: : Frank Pittel wrote:
:
[...]

I'm grateful to the fine folks who offered their experiences and learned
opinions in response to my question. As for the resident buffoon of
rec.photo.darkroom, he's easily ignored, and I don't even need a killfile.

Cheers,
Szabo

Old December 7th 04, 11:01 PM

'Learned opinions'? You must be joking. All you get from those other
guys is stupidity and ignorance.

Ignore what? The truth? You asked about pyro negatives, and I explained
EXACTLY HOW and WHY they work with the different papers and light
sources. You are a fool if you discount what I said.....

Old December 10th 04, 08:33 PM
ScarpettiKnowsNothing

Then you should be pretty sick of yourself then, huh?