National Zonalism

Old September 22nd 04, 03:22 AM
jjs

"Uranium Committee" wrote in message
om...
must be tapered for Grade 3/only condensor

T-Max 400 is poor for outdoor work.

Hah! That statement from the guy who's been in the dark so long he sleeps
with mushrooms!

Old September 22nd 04, 04:06 AM
Frank Pittel

jjs wrote:
: "Uranium Committee" wrote in message
: om...
: must be tapered for Grade 3/only condensor

: T-Max 400 is poor for outdoor work.

: Hah! That statement from the guy who's been in the dark so long he sleeps
: with mushrooms!

I'm hoping that your opinion of Tmax films has changed a little in the last year. :-)

-------------------

Old September 22nd 04, 06:07 AM
Jim Phelps

"Frank Pittel" wrote in message
jjs wrote:
: "Uranium Committee" wrote in message
: om...
: must be tapered for Grade 3/only condensor

: T-Max 400 is poor for outdoor work.

: Hah! That statement from the guy who's been in the dark so long he
sleeps
: with mushrooms!

I'm hoping that your opinion of Tmax films has changed a little in the
last year. :-)

He'd actually have to use it and test it to change his opinion. You know,
he spends all his time searching the web looking for data that supports his
unchanging mind. Never would/could he take the time to actually test
something.

Old September 22nd 04, 06:44 AM
John

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:22:25 -0500, "jjs"
wrote:

T-Max 400 is poor for outdoor work.

Hah! That statement from the guy who's been in the dark so long he sleeps
with mushrooms!

Ya know, I never figured you for a particularly generous
person but you just keep giving the nameless one so much of your whit
and time. I think you should be rewarded. Oh nameless one, how about
sending John a print ?

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email

Old September 22nd 04, 02:01 PM
The Wogster

jjs wrote:
: "Uranium Committee" wrote in message
: om...
: must be tapered for Grade 3/only condensor

: T-Max 400 is poor for outdoor work.

: Hah! That statement from the guy who's been in the dark so long he
sleeps
: with mushrooms!

I'm hoping that your opinion of Tmax films has changed a little in the
last year. :-)

He'd actually have to use it and test it to change his opinion. You know,
he spends all his time searching the web looking for data that supports his
unchanging mind. Never would/could he take the time to actually test
something.

That should be easy, one third the Internet is lies, the another third
is untruths, and the last third is male bovine manure......Any idiot
can publish anything online......

Old September 22nd 04, 02:24 PM
Uranium Committee

jjs wrote:
: "Uranium Committee" wrote in message
: om...
: must be tapered for Grade 3/only condensor

: T-Max 400 is poor for outdoor work.

: Hah! That statement from the guy who's been in the dark so long he sleeps
: with mushrooms!

I'm hoping that your opinion of Tmax films has changed a little in the last year. :-)

Unless TMY has changed, I have no reason to change my opinion. I
worked with it over about a 10-year period before I switched to other
films.