This group

Old July 30th 04, 09:47 PM
Big Red Helmut

Default This group

In article ,
Phat Albert Camus wrote:

Soapy wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
207.14.113.17:

Phat Albert Camus wrote in
.17

Soapy wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
207.14.113.17:

Phat Albert Camus wrote in
.17

Soapy wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
207.14.113.17:

The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied wrote
in .17

Soapy wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
207.14.113.17:

The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied
wrote in
.17

Soapy wrote in
news:Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@ 207.14.113.17:

Gabionage Deblateration Memoir wrote
in

Stalking me again (in article
), Soapy
lurched towards the keyboard and
quickly scribbled:
Gateworks Dissipativity Minuter
wrote in

OK, I've read the FAQ, but I'm still wondering why I
subbed.

You thought the FAQ would give you a reason for subbing?

One day I'll learn my lesson.

I have faith.

Not that I expect any of the "regulars" to enlighten me.

"Regulars"?

As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're
normal.

"Territorials"?

And the irregulars.

And the Regulators.

The nurses were vampires!

The last one will be out around the end of September. I've
seen some of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks
really cool.

The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.

The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
themselves.

Threaten them.

I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.

I think they got the message.

You have to be tough with librarians.

Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!

Just say no to Republicans.

Old July 31st 04, 11:58 PM
Big Red Helmut

In article ,
Phat Albert Camus wrote:

Big Red Helmut wrote in news:smirkin-
:

In article ,
Phat Albert Camus wrote:

[...]

I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
Just for laughs, of course.

Yeah...having the feds tail you for "thought crimes" is always a hoot!
0_o

Old August 10th 04, 08:22 PM
Soapy

Glucine Dreadfully Mirak wrote in

Stalking me again (in article
), Soapy
lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone wrote in

Stalking me again (in article
), Soapy
lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
scribbled:
Gabionage Deblateration Memoir wrote in

Stalking me again (in article
), Soapy
lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
scribbled:
Gateworks Dissipativity Minuter wrote in

OK, I've read the FAQ, but I'm still wondering why I subbed.

You thought the FAQ would give you a reason for subbing?

One day I'll learn my lesson.

I have faith.

But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

No, no I do not.

Good.

I know.

Not that I expect any of the "regulars" to enlighten me.

"Regulars"?

As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're normal.

"Territorials"?

Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular
Army. They only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.

Oh, we have one like that.

What do you call them?

The National Guard.

--