[SI] My Red Pic

Old September 13th 04, 12:14 PM
Böwzér

Default [SI] My Red Pic

My pic is a shot taken while kayaking in Newfoundland, in Bonne Bay. The bay
is semi-cut off from the ocean, and is rumored to house a Loch Ness type
monster. I didn't see it. The bay is deep, though, and reaches nearly 900'
in spots. I didn't test that, either. I just took a few snaps while trying
to keep the camera dry.

Old September 13th 04, 10:58 PM
Böwsér

"Rich Pos" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:14:59 -0400, "Böwzér" wrote:

My pic is a shot taken while kayaking in Newfoundland, in Bonne Bay. The
bay
is semi-cut off from the ocean, and is rumored to house a Loch Ness type
monster. I didn't see it. The bay is deep, though, and reaches nearly 900'
in spots. I didn't test that, either. I just took a few snaps while trying
to keep the camera dry.

Great shot.
You sure do travel a lot... you lucky dog you.

Yeah, quite a bit for business lately, and whenever I can personally. I've
never regretted a dime I ever spent on travelling. The more I travel for
business, the more free tickets I get. And whenever I book a business trip,
I plan for a little "boondoggle time" somewhere on the route. This trip was
a true lark, though. A friend who owns a small plane asked me to take a
ride. We ended up in Newfoundland. As luck would have it, I had my camera
and some film. The guys in customs sure were surprised to see us.

RP©