S_P_A_M ** FS/A: Nikon SB-27 Speedlight - MINT! - EXTRAS! SB27

Old February 12th 05, 10:24 PM
Jerry L

Default S_P_A_M ** FS/A: Nikon SB-27 Speedlight - MINT! - EXTRAS! SB27

You need to show you can read. The guidelines kind of hint that
posting to multiple groups is not a grand idea, nor is shilling the
stuff you have on e-bay....it is either for sale with a price, or for
auction -- but like wine can't be water, nor can water be wine --
Really tough to be for sale and for auction at one time.
= = =
se wrote:

Perfect working condition, near mint cosmetic, with just mild

abrasion
on the rear display. Very low hours. Comes with original manual and
Nikon leather pouch. I'm enclosing a set of brand new 2100 mAh NiMH
rechargeable batteries.

Old February 13th 05, 01:13 AM
Jerry L

My, my -- did you have a real tough time in English?
(A bar of soap would do wonders for you to learn new words and
phrases...)

See if this information sinks in:

The use of primary words in your communication indicates a true
lack of vocabulary breadth in your educational background.
Truly, your parents have a cause for concern, as should your
public education system.
Using four-letter words does not increase your level of intellect.

and in closing,
it is still a shill for your 'stuff.'
= = =
se wrote:
On 12 Feb 2005 14:24:22 -0800, "Jerry L"
wrote:

You need to show you can read. The guidelines kind of hint that
posting to multiple groups is not a grand idea, nor is shilling the
stuff you have on e-bay....it is either for sale with a price, or

for
auction -- but like wine can't be water, nor can water be wine --
Really tough to be for sale and for auction at one time.

Snip

Old February 13th 05, 03:09 PM
Jon Skidmore

I don't think I would want to do business with this person. If there was a
problem, his response would probably be "fxxkoff!"
wrote in message
On 12 Feb 2005 17:13:33 -0800, "Jerry L"
wrote:

My, my -- did you have a real tough time in English?

No... Do you ever fall down from the weight of your self importance?

incredibly pompous rant snipped

Old February 14th 05, 05:47 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Wow, I'll bet your customer service is good, too. Have you got any positive
feedback yet? No wait, don't answer, nobody cares.

Tom P.

wrote:

You need to show you can read. The guidelines kind of hint that
posting to multiple groups is not a grand idea, nor is shilling the
stuff you have on e-bay....it is either for sale with a price, or for
auction -- but like wine can't be water, nor can water be wine --
Really tough to be for sale and for auction at one time.

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /