Add-ons for digicams?

Old June 27th 04, 04:24 PM
Chris

Default Add-ons for digicams?

"Giorgio Preddio" wrote in message
om...
ADVICE: Lose the Canon. Did you know that add on lens extenders
severely degrade image quality? Now imagine what one of those things
would do to an already ****ty camera? Buy yourself a Sigma SD10 and
you can use whatever lenses you want on there. Here is another thread
where I explain why Sigma is light years ahead of Canon:

Yeah, Sigma is "lightyears" ahead of a much more respected and traditional
camera manufacturer. That's why their products sell for so cheap, right?

By the way, Professor, I expect a University instructor to be able to
formulate sentences a tad better than you do. Of course, you're probably
indeed a Professor, as to pretend to be one is criminal fraud.

Old June 27th 04, 07:34 PM
Gene Palmiter

Actually...its easy to be a professor...and to claim to be one may not be
fraud...have you cites to your claims? I know people get fired for claiming
to have a PhD when applying for a job...even if they have a PhD from a
diploma mill....but I know of no one being prosecuted for it....or for claim
to have one. Lying is not a crime...its the reasons for lying that gets them
into legal trouble.
We don't want to sink to the PREDIOT level in refuting him! So, in the
spirit of disclosure...the above is to the best of my recollections....I
don;t care enough to look it up!

m...

Old June 27th 04, 10:38 PM
Alan D-W

....find out what he means by an already ****ty camera...

Old June 28th 04, 07:05 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:24:11 GMT, "Chris" was
understood to have stated the following:

By the way, Professor, I expect a University instructor to be able to
formulate sentences a tad better than you do. Of course, you're probably
indeed a Professor, as to pretend to be one is criminal fraud.

My ex-wife married one of the professors (a doctor) who taught a class
she was attending. I've had some discussions with him; he's *far* from
the brightest bulb in the box. Just goes to prove that the possession
of a PhD is not an indication of the possession of intelligence.

--

The last song I started on my PC was: Conflict-Disturbed-The Sickness
This is track 861 of 1023 in the current playlist.
Old June 28th 04, 11:44 AM
Giorgio Preddio

"Chris" wrote in message om...

By the way, Professor, I expect a University instructor to be able to
formulate sentences a tad better than you do. Of course, you're probably
indeed a Professor, as to pretend to be one is criminal fraud.

1) I never stated anywhere that I was a "Professor"
2) English is not my first language. Your insulting my English usage is low class.
Old June 28th 04, 12:15 PM
Scott Hillard

"Giorgio Preddio" wrote in message
om...

ADVICE: Lose the Canon. Did you know that add on lens extenders
severely degrade image quality? Now imagine what one of those things
would do to an already ****ty camera? Buy yourself a Sigma SD10 and
you can use whatever lenses you want on there. Here is another thread
where I explain why Sigma is light years ahead of Canon:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B255549A8

So what extension at Sigma can we reach you on?