FS: Gowland 4x5; Fuji 210mm; Polaroid; Film holders

Old November 3rd 03, 03:39 AM
Jeremy Moore

Default FS: Gowland 4x5; Fuji 210mm; Polaroid; Film holders

I've spent the last couple of weekends shooting and everytime I go out
I pick up the medium format gear and leave the 4x5 in the corner. I
started out with a heavy Calumet and thought it was the weight I
didn't like so I picked up the Gowland and I still don't like it. I
guess I just enjoy being able to throw the camera over my shoulder and
go and 4x5 just isn't for me. Don't get me wrong, I love that big,
sexy neg, but I just enjoy a smaller camera and since I'm just an
amateur there's no point in doing it if I'm not having fun. Therefore,
I'm putting up for sale these used items:

GOWLAND TILT-BACK, V/H 4x5 (copied from Gowland's site)
Gowland Pocket Views, vertical/horizontal. Both formats weigh 3 lbs.,
have 4"x4" lens boards, and removable back for quick change. Fronts
have rise, tilt, swing and shift. Back has tilt with adjustable,
pull-out-rotate, locking handle. International back takes most roll
and sheet film holders. 4x5 has 16" bellows and Fresnel lens under
ground glass. Gowland's price: $850
My price with 3 lens boards (2 copal 0 and 1 copal 1): $400

Fujinon W 210mm f/5.6 in copal 0. Shapr lens with a number of small
scratches on the front element that have never bothered me, I just
shaded the lens and voila, no flare! The shutter's times are right on
all the way down to 1 second. $225

Polaroid 545 holder, works great, nuff said. $60

5 assorted plastic 4x5 holders. Did the load with paper and wave
around for 5 minutes outside test and no light leaks. $12 each or all
5 for $50

Box of Arista 400 (100 sheets) that I bought from bmac but never
opened with what's left of a box of Arista 125 (somewhere between 25
and 50 sheets I believe), rebadged ilford hp5 and fp4 respectively.
$40

$625 takes it all and I'll throw in a free homemade darkcloth with
black on one side and white on the other.

I also have a Jobo CPE2+ with 1520 tank, 1530 extension, and 3 1500
series reels for $250. I picked this up to use to do my sheet film but
never got around to purchasing the 2500 series tank and reels. Works
great, but I like my stainless tank for the medium format better.

Shipping will be the actual cost to whereever you are (I know this is
a very international forum). Can take a money order, bidpay, citibank
c2it, or paypal.

Pictures available upon request.

This ad is also posted at www.apug.org and www.photo.net.
Old November 4th 03, 04:38 AM
Jeremy Moore

Sales pending on the following items:

Gowland camera
All 5 film holders
The boxes of film

This still leaves the lens, polaroid holder, and cpe2+ for sale.

Thank you,

Jeremy Moore

this ad is also cross-posted at www.photo.net and www.apug.org
Old November 5th 03, 06:18 PM
Jeremy Moore

There is now sale pending on the CPE2+ leaving just the polaroid
holder and fuji lens left.

Just a note on the lens, it's set in a mint condition Copal 1 shutter.
If you're in need of a shutter, you could buy this lens and actually
save over the cost of the shutter! Just a thought.