|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
FA: Canon A1 35mm SLR + 6 Lenses + Huge Superpak - last day!
Canon A1 35mm SLR + 6 Lenses + Huge Superpak - last day!
Canon's A-1 - the top of Canon's A-series - is the choice of professionals
and serious amateurs. It's one of the most fully featured manual focus
cameras ever made. The choice of shutter-priority, aperture priority, or
full automatic is great when you need to focus more on the subject at hand
than the camera settings, but also the full manual capabilities allows total
control for creative expression. The film speed range of 6-12800 ISO is
great for those who like to push film for effect, and the multiple exposure
lever is a handy feature to have.
The all-black professional-style body has no signs of wear except a few tiny
scratches on the base. The unit has been pampered, with attention given to
maintenance, careful use, and proper storage.
This superpak includes
- A1 Camera Body with shoulder strap and original manual.
- Lenses - all with Canon FD mount, talking full advantage of the A1's
automatic modes. All are in mint A+ condition.
- Canon 50mm F1.4 lens - better than the f1.8 that normally ships with the
- Samyang 500mm super-telephoto f8 mirror lens with doubler and haze filter,
and carrying case.
- Vivitar 135mm (fixed) f2.5 super-sharp telephoto, with carrying case
- Tokina 28-200, f3.5 telephoto/zoom SZ-X, with carrying case
- Vivitar 70-210 f2.8 telephoto/macro/zoom Series-1, with carrying case
- Kiron 28-85, f2.8 telephoto/macro/zoom, with skylight filter and carrying
- Plus three poloroid filters (67mm, 58mm, 52mm, 50mm) for above lenses
- Plus two 55mm skylight filters
- Plus Vivitar close-up 3-lens set (No. 1, No. 2 and No. 4), 52mm, which can
be added together for extreme close-up microphotography.
- Plus Canon Speedlight 199A, with three full automatic modes + manual mode.
Made to work in tandem with the A1. Complete with original manual.
- Plus Canon Power Winder A, made for the A series cameras, quickly mounts
on the A1's bottom.
- Plus professional's padded leather carry bag. This bag, while slightly
worn, will protect your camera from bumps, rain, and damage.
- Plus fresh silver oxide battery.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|4/3 vs 1.x crop vs full frame lens||UrbanVoyeur||Digital SLR Cameras||71||April 20th 05 09:48 AM|
|Help Choosing Canon 20D Setup (Body, lenses, flash, etc)||A||Digital Photography||24||November 17th 04 12:45 AM|
|Help Choosing Canon 20D Setup (Body, lenses, flash, etc)||A||35mm Photo Equipment||23||November 17th 04 12:45 AM|
|FS /T 35mm lenses and camera||P||General Equipment For Sale||0||September 17th 04 08:41 PM|
|FA Canon EOS bodies, "L" Lenses, access...||J&C||35mm Equipment for Sale||0||December 20th 03 04:28 AM|