Lionel Lauer is a woman-abusing stalker. Please Cease and Decist

Old April 24th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Default Lionel Lauer is a woman-abusing stalker. Please Cease and Decist

Enough is enough Lionel. You have crossed beyond any semblance of
morality or decency even for usenet. You are truly a future Bobo
candidate, and not too distant future at that.

Old April 24th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Daedalus[_2_]

On 23 Apr 2007 17:57:30 -0700, Rhonda Lea Kirk
wrote:

That's nothing. I go to theme parks with my homegirlz and gang beat
the costumed characters just to see the little children cry.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Jade

Old April 24th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Kadaitcha Man

Default Rhonda Lea Kirk - You're being froged again.

Lionel Thou little better thing than earth. Thou
dishonourable boy. Ye expostulated:

Some turd is froging you again, Rhonda.

Seeing as you believe that Steve 'Bowtie' Young is a wonderful friend
of yours who would never do such a thing, I won't waste my time trying
to convince you that the fact that it's from a typical Bowtard sock,
has typical Bowtard content, is being xposted to his favourite target
groups, & as usual for him, is posted through an anonymising network,
makes it pretty obvious that it's one of his kookfarts.

Oh, & I was able to bring you this warning because I was tipped off
that Bowtard had suckered me with this frogery by one of the many
Kookologists you consider so unethical.

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO

Rhonda has been foaming about that mail address since October last year or
thereabouts. Perhaps even September. Better I should issue a new foam
warming and froth alert because she asserts that the use of
"meets the legal definition for identity theft."

Newsgroups:
rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.sing les,rec.photo.digital

Ooooh. BowTie sign.

Subject: Lionel Lauer is a woman-abusing stalker. Please Cease and
Decist
Date: 23 Apr 2007 17:57:30 -0700

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
allium.gnupg.org

Part of the TOR undernet. It's BowTie. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

alt.usenet.kooks:328842 alt.flame:38162 soc.singles:12292
rec.photo.digital:101253

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Wat ben jij een baarmoedergeslingerde afgepelde pietlut.
Old April 24th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_4_]

"Lionel" wrote in message

Some turd is froging you again, Rhonda.

is a real account. I don't know who owns it, and
I had no luck getting it closed when it was first created or several
times since.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...TQxKj0ww&hl=en

Seeing as you believe that Steve 'Bowtie' Young is a wonderful friend
of yours who would never do such a thing,

Point to the post where I said Steve 'Bowtie' Young is a wonderful
friend of mine.

You're the one who has accused me of being in cahoots with the entity
you refer to as Bowtie. I have denied and continue to deny it. I've also
offered to give you access to whatever information you need to prove it
to yourself.

I won't waste my time trying
to convince you that the fact that it's from a typical Bowtard sock,
has typical Bowtard content, is being xposted to his favourite target
groups, & as usual for him, is posted through an anonymising network,
makes it pretty obvious that it's one of his kookfarts.

Obvious.

Except that the gmail account was created at a time that indicates a
additional possibilities for the identity of the perp.

Oh, & I was able to bring you this warning because I was tipped off
that Bowtard had suckered me with this frogery by one of the many
Kookologists you consider so unethical.

Let's get the ethics issue resolved here and now.

Ethics apply to real people in the real world. Usenet is part of the
real world, so real world ethics apply to usenet. The issues that arise
on usenet to which you would like to attribute ethical value are
actually not a matter of ethics, but of custom. The fact that customs
vary from group to group should be an indicator to you that they don't
qualify as ethical standards. Regardless of custom, however, real world
ethics are not suspended here, nor is there a separate ethical standards
for usenet.

We're all still people behind our computers--even the bots require a
person to set them up--no matter how many socks are out there. Going
against custom may get someone's ass kicked, but it's not, by
definition, an ethical violation.

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk
Newsgroups:
Date: 23 Apr 2007 17:57:30 -0700
alt.usenet.kooks:328842 alt.flame:38162 soc.singles:12292
rec.photo.digital:101253

Enough is enough Lionel. You have crossed beyond any semblance of
morality or decency even for usenet. You are truly a future Bobo
candidate, and not too distant future at that.

Common sense should've told you that this wasn't my post, Lionel. I
haven't started any threads, I certainly don't make posts like this one,
and the last time I posted through Google was at least four, if not
more, years ago when I was away from my own computer.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
observing the means he uses to frighten you. Eric Hoffer

Old April 24th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Kadaitcha Man

Lionel Thou wide-chapp'd rascal. Thou damned
tripe visaged rascal. Ye blathered:

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO

Rhonda has been foaming about that mail address since October last
year or thereabouts. Perhaps even September. Better I should issue a
new foam warming and froth alert because she asserts that the use of
"meets the legal definition for identity
theft."

Seeing a Bowtard can do no wrong in her eyes, I wonder who she'll
blame that on? But you'd think the silly bitch would've at least asked
Google to close that account.

Newsgroups:
rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.sing les,rec.photo.digital

Ooooh. BowTie sign.

Indeed. Lashings of it, in fact.

Decist
Date: 23 Apr 2007 17:57:30 -0700

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
allium.gnupg.org

Part of the TOR undernet. It's BowTie. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He does this so often that I wrote a little script to look up these
sorts of details automatically:
---
./RBL.sh 81.169.183.122
basic parse:
122.183.169.81.
Numeric result:
122.183.169.81.tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de is an alias for
torserver.tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de.
torserver.tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de has address 127.0.0.1

Searching at tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de ...
Looking up: 81.169.183.122
Text result:
torserver.tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de text "TOR Server detected - see
http://www.sectoor.de/tor.php for more information."
Numeric result:
torserver.tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de has address 127.0.0.1

Searching at dnsbl.sorbs.net ...
Looking up: 81.169.183.122
Text result:
122.183.169.81.dnsbl.sorbs.net text "Exploitable Server See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?81.169.183.122"
Numeric result:
122.183.169.81.dnsbl.sorbs.net has address 127.0.0.7
---
(This is the latest iteration of a little web-based suite of net-abuse
tools that normally executes out of a CGI script, but I haven't
finished webifying this particular module yet. Note that SORBS doesn't
have a specific flag for TOR nodes.)

Cool stuff. The silly part is, I never bother reading headers at all - if it
posts, I'll bite it, sock or not. One naturally learns the details I
indicated above about posters in their home group by actually reading the
posts in their home group. So much for the bunny-boiler home group claim,
eh.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een sukkelende pottenlikkende
pokkemokkel.
Old April 24th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Kadaitcha Man

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou brainless false blood. Thou
cockered freckled whelp hag-born. Ye strained out:

"Lionel" wrote in message

Some turd is froging you again, Rhonda.

is a real account. I don't know who owns it,
and I had no luck getting it closed when it was first created or
several times since.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...TQxKj0ww&hl=en

Seeing as you believe that Steve 'Bowtie' Young is a wonderful friend
of yours who would never do such a thing,

Point to the post where I said Steve 'Bowtie' Young is a wonderful
friend of mine.

aside
Poetic licence defenestrated.

You're the one who has accused me of being in cahoots with the entity
you refer to as Bowtie.

You're the one who has accused me of being in cahoots with the entity
you refer to as Lionel.

You're also the one who has accused Lionel of being in cahoots with the
entity you refer to as me.

I have denied and continue to deny it. I've
also offered to give you access to whatever information you need to
prove it to yourself.

LMAO

I won't waste my time trying
to convince you that the fact that it's from a typical Bowtard sock,
has typical Bowtard content, is being xposted to his favourite target
groups, & as usual for him, is posted through an anonymising network,
makes it pretty obvious that it's one of his kookfarts.

Obvious.

Except that the gmail account was created at a time that indicates a
additional possibilities for the identity of the perp.

Oh, & I was able to bring you this warning because I was tipped off
that Bowtard had suckered me with this frogery by one of the many
Kookologists you consider so unethical.

Let's get the ethics issue resolved here and now.

Ethics apply to real people in the real world.

Uh oh... here it comes...

Usenet is part of the real world, soBICTHSLAP

Undefined terminolgy hence unproven assertion. Claim necessary fails.

Common sense should've told you that this wasn't my post, Lionel.

"PREPARE FOR SEVERE BOUTS OF CLUELESSNESS INTERSPERSED WITH EXASPERATION"

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Nu vind ik je een aangenaaide verrotte pombaksmoel.
Old April 24th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_4_]

wrote:

Lionel Thou little better thing than earth.
Thou dishonourable boy. Ye expostulated:

snipped

Seeing a Bowtard can do no wrong in her eyes, I wonder who she'll
blame that on?

At the time, Rick and I thought there were two possibilities, neither of
which was Bowtie.

But you'd think the silly bitch would've at least asked
Google to close that account.

Rick knows I did exactly that, several times.

snipped

Old April 24th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_4_]

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

snipped

Rhonda has been foaming about that mail address

If what I did was foam, then what you did was froth. Or have you
forgotten that you were unhappy about it?

since October last
year or thereabouts. Perhaps even September. Better I should issue a
new foam warming and froth alert because she asserts that the use of
"meets the legal definition for identity
theft."

I'm not the only one.

snipped

Old April 24th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Art Deco[_2_]

Default Rhonda Lea Kirk is a bunny-boiling stalker. Please Cease and Decist

wrote:

Enough is enough Lionel. You have crossed beyond any semblance of
morality or decency even for usenet.

You post to AUK, I flame you. You don't post to AUK, I don't flame
you.

Is that simple enough for your revenge-addled brain to understand,
whiner, or do I need to dumb it down even further for you?

You are truly a future Bobo
candidate, and not too distant future at that.

In your dreams, muppet.

PS: It's not stalking when it's you bringing your crap into my 'home
group', cloobie. I warned you not to do that, & you said "Bring it
on!". Guess what Hon? - This is me bringing it on.

Unbelievable.

Old April 24th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,soc.singles,rec.photo.digital
Kadaitcha Man

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou old pantaloon. Men from
children nothing differ. Ye blared:

wrote:

Lionel Thou little better thing than earth.
Thou dishonourable boy. Ye expostulated:

snipped

Seeing a Bowtard can do no wrong in her eyes, I wonder who she'll
blame that on?

At the time, Rick and I thought there were two possibilities, neither
of which was Bowtie.

But you'd think the silly bitch would've at least asked
Google to close that account.

Rick knows I did exactly that, several times.

Why the **** do you persist in dragging me into your arguments, you utter
****ing moron?

What the **** does your discussion about BowTurd have to do with whether or
not I will verify your claims? And what stretch of your ****ed up
bunny-boiler imagination was it that led you to believe I'd even consider
confirming anything that you claim?

You're on your ****ing own. Support your claims without relying on me,
bunny-boiler, because I refuse to lend any credence whatsoever to anything
you claim, be it true, false or otherwise insanely distorted.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Wat ben jij een sukkelende doorgeneukte piezer.