New Google Owner agrees to use google for spelling purposes

Old March 19th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default New Google Owner agrees to use google for spelling purposes

Captain Kirk eliminated off the island.

MSN Cash Google Credit? http://en.mediaopedia.org/2006/11/about-us.html
- With all the bull**** in the news lately, if you believe that google
can afford to buy a cup of coffee then your a genuine idiot. With
nothing in the Coffers googles smoke screen of all the projects and 5
morons riding exercise equipment in the building how can you do
anything except laugh..
brokers Billionaire showdown eliminates Captain Kirk and takes out the
Fed Right out of the picture signalling a solution to lack of a 10-k
filing. Fact is we are broke..... Bankruptcy is in the near future for
google with all the impending lawsuits and lack of " Real "
advertisers. As the fed signals disgust with google time to jump
ship. Either way I am telling you how it is, why would you want to
invest in a company that is un-profitable? Every Jew Alive knows if
you give a dollar and make more its blessed thou are and righteous in
what your doing. I am not picking faiths here I just want a jew to do
my happy dance.

Why do I hate google? Hate is a strong word, I don't hate google, I
had many trys at trying to make google profitable and I failed every
attempt. Lack of real advertisers, honest people working for them and
a honest click calculating system.

Finally the truth is out there........

Now google can't.... shelter money, time to sink or swim, float like a
butterfly and sting like a bee, be a pig about what you take the time
to help strength what yahoo and msn are doing. Amazon isn't going to
carry the bills google is fronting baby ,,, get out while you can
baby, comcast did it, you can too.

OT - Google gone wild salgud Digital Photography 13 April 4th 06 08:13 PM
Google it! Helen Digital Photography 3 February 22nd 06 11:21 PM
Google it! M Twain Digital Photography 0 February 21st 06 06:44 AM
montage-a-google Frank ess Digital Photography 2 October 21st 05 07:00 AM
OT - Big changes from Google Jonovan Powell 35mm Photo Equipment 14 August 5th 04 08:59 PM