Make Easy Money w/o having to purchase expensive equipment!!!!!!!!

Old January 8th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Make Easy Money w/o having to purchase expensive equipment!!!!!!!!

I am a college student making money each evening without having to
leaving my dorm! Don't work hard, WORK SMART!!!

Follow instructions exactly, and you will be pleasantly suprised with
your in-house dorm business.

MAKE FAST EASY LEGAL MONEY!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!

Greetings All, MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE, HONESTY AND PATIENCE...Above all
else FOCUS! Please follow the EXACT instructions and you will be
rewarded. I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A
little while back, I was browsing through news groups and e-mails
just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this
that said you can make thousand of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00. So I thought, "yeah right, this must be
a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and
addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
address on the bottom of the list and post the article in at least
200 news groups. {There are thousands}. No catch, that was it. So
after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured, "What have I got to lose; except six
stamps and $6.00 right, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00.
WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started getting money in
the mail I was in awe.

I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week I made about $47.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of more than one thousand dollars. In the third week I
had considerably more than the previous week and it is still growing!
This is my fourth week and I have made a few thousands and it is
still coming rapidly. It is certainly worth the six-dollar investment
and six stamps, believe it or not I have spent more on lottery with
no returns. Let me explain how this works and most important, why it
works.....Also, make sure you print this article out NOW, so you can
get the information.

STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the information you
need off of it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
exactly you will start making more money than you thought possible by
doing something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire message
carefully, and follow the simple directions and watch the money come
in. It is easy, It is legal, and your investment is only $6.00 plus
postage. Important: This is not a rip-off, it is decent, it is legal;
and it virtually without risk– it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and 50-thousand-
dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the

instructions. You will now become a part of the Mail Order business.
You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
this money made from the mailing lists is secondary to income which
is made from people like you and me asking to be included on that
list.

Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success: Get six (6) separate pieces
of paper and write the following on each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT
ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six (6) U.S.1.00 bills and place
One inside of Each of the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be
seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one
paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them with the dollar bill
enclosed. You now should have six sealed envelopes each with a piece
of paper stating the above phrase with your name and address written
thereon [don't forget to enclose the $1.00]. What you are doing is
creating a service–THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting
a legitimate service and you are paying for it. Clearly, I was a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
all. Therefore, I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service (1-800-
275-8777) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the six
envelopes to the following addresses:

1) Von Burchfield / P.O. Box 8071 / Bloomington, IN 47408

2) J. Dough / 2309 Catalpa Drive / Dayton, Ohio 45406

3) M.L. Jay / 236 N.Nicholson Ave. #D / Monterey Park, CA 91755

4) Ms. K. Young / 700 Beckwith Street #211 / Atlanta, GA 30314

5) Ms. C. Young / P.O. Box 92584 / Atlanta, GA 30314

6) Ms. S. Brown / 6717 Mill Creek Circle #915 / Indianapolis, IN 46214

Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME
as number 6 on the list. Change anything you need to but try to keep
this article as close to the original as possible. Now post your
amended article to at least 200 news groups. (I think there are close
to 24,000 groups). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal. If you have
any doubts, refer to #####le 18 Section 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these directions for yourself and
whenever you need money you can reuse it again.

Please Remember: That this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity,
the program will continue and the money that so many others have
received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name
and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep
the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing
a service. Also, it is a good practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark
paper to avoid the risk of mail theft. So, as each post is downloaded
and the directions carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed
for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
Your name will be moved up the list geometrically so that when your
name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving Thousand of
Dollars in Cash! What an opportunity for only six-dollars ($6) one-
dollar ($!) for each of the six people listed above. Send it now, add
your own name to the list and you are in business.

Directions on How To Post To News Groups: You do not need to retype
this letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy the
entire letter into the computer's memory. Open a blank notepad file
and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit
menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the letter into the
notepad so that you will add your name to the list. Save your new
notepad file as a text File, if you want to do your posting in
different settings, you will always have this file to go back to. Use
Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various new
groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions).
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular

group, click the post message button. You are finished You have
finished your first posting. Congratulations! THAT'S IT. All you have
to do is jump news groups and post away, after you get the hang of
it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news group.

***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE!*** IT IS A MOST FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. "That's
It" You will begin receiving money from around the world within days.
You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the heavy volume of
mail you will be receiving. If you wish to remain anonymous you can
adopt another name to use, if it agreeable with the postman to
deliver the mail. MAKE CERTAIN THAT ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

Now the Why part: Assume for example you get a 7.5% return, which is
very conservative. Please view the following estimated breakdowns
Estimated breakdowns: When you mail 200 letters, 15 people will send
you $1.00 Those 15 mail out 200 letters, 225 people will mail you
$1.00 Those 225 mail out 200 letters, 3,375 people will mail you
$1.00 Those 3,375 mail out 200 letters, 50,625 people will mail you
$1.00 Those 50,625 mail out 200 letters, 759,375 people will mail you
$1.00 By now your name has dropped off the list, but so far you have
received at least $759,375. With an original investment of only $6.00
[plus postage].

AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you take the latest
posting in the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to names on
the list, putting you name at number six [6] again. And start posting
again. You have to remember and realize that thousands of people all
over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles
every day, JUST LIKE YOU right now. So you can get $6.00 and see if
it really works. People have said, "What if the plan is played out
and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining
every day and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20 to 50-
thousand new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will
really work.