Are You Blind as a Bat? Tony Cooper?

Old February 8th 18, 07:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Are You Blind as a Bat? Tony Cooper?

On 2018-02-07 19:42:06 +0000, Tony Cooper said:

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 10:06:07 +0100, android wrote:

Found some colour awareness test while slumming the French group...

https://www.xrite.com/hue-test

http://www.color-blindness.com/farnsworth-munsell-100-hue-color-vision-test/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-do-bats-echolocate-an/

I see that you have posted the same message three times, so I'd color
you red with embarrassment.

Bad spell day... Better spells tomorrow! :-)) Did you score better than
your display?

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you're referring to. I
do have an X-Rite ColorChecker, but I have not mentioned or have any
color problems. I think you are thinking of someone else.

The type of photography that I normally do does not require the use of
a ColorChecker. I've used mine, but the adjustments the software
imposes have such a slight effect that I seldom bother.

When I do use it, it's usually when I do table-top photography using a
combination of daylight and incandescent. I use it in place of a grey
card, and that's usually sufficient.

I think it might be an essential tool for someone doing product
photography, but I don't do that.

Don't worry. Monochrome can be cool too... :-))
--
teleportation kills