Ankle Fetish anyone?

Old February 2nd 09, 10:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Default Ankle Fetish anyone?

I just couldn't resist the colour!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/ankle_fetish.htm

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
Old February 2nd 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_23_]

* Annika1980 wrote :
On Feb 2, 5:46Â*am, "D-Mac" wrote:
I just couldn't resist the colour!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/ankle_fetish.htm

Perv.

I have a bokeh fetish and that pic makes me ill.

I can't help but think "Someone paid for him to take that
shot while he was supposed to be covering their wedding"...

And then I can't help thinking "Hey, wasn't it D-Mac who was
chastising people for posting digital images in this very group
not too long ago?"...

I'm sure there'll be a good reason, and it'll take a couple of
pages of his ranting to not explain it very well.

--
Troy Piggins
Old February 3rd 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Annika1980 wrote:

On Feb 2, 5:46*am, "D-Mac" wrote:
I just couldn't resist the colour!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/ankle_fetish.htm

--

Perv.

I have a bokeh fetish and that pic makes me ill.

Mission acomplished!

--

Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
3/02/2009 1:59:24 PM
Old February 3rd 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Troy Piggins wrote:

* Annika1980 wrote :
On Feb 2, 5:46Â*am, "D-Mac" wrote:
I just couldn't resist the colour!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/ankle_fetish.htm

Perv.

I have a bokeh fetish and that pic makes me ill.

I can't help but think "Someone paid for him to take that
shot while he was supposed to be covering their wedding"...

And then I can't help thinking "Hey, wasn't it D-Mac who was
chastising people for posting digital images in this very group
not too long ago?"...

I'm sure there'll be a good reason, and it'll take a couple of
pages of his ranting to not explain it very well.

Oh man... I meant to ask about your wedding photos Troy... Where are
they?

I heard that at Troy's beach wedding. A fight broke out after the
ceremony ROTFL.

His brother (the real photographer in the family) decided to pose Troy
and his bride reclining on the beach. LOL.

A bunch of greenies came rushing down thinking it was a sperm whale
beaching and tried to roll 'em back in.

Ha, ha, ha.

All blubber and no whale! ROTFL. What a tale!

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
3/02/2009 2:42:14 PM
Old February 3rd 09, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_23_]

* D-Mac wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 wrote :
On Feb 2, 5:46Â*am, "D-Mac" wrote:
I just couldn't resist the colour!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/ankle_fetish.htm

Perv.

I have a bokeh fetish and that pic makes me ill.

I can't help but think "Someone paid for him to take that
shot while he was supposed to be covering their wedding"...

And then I can't help thinking "Hey, wasn't it D-Mac who was
chastising people for posting digital images in this very group
not too long ago?"...

I'm sure there'll be a good reason, and it'll take a couple of
pages of his ranting to not explain it very well.

Oh man... I meant to ask about your wedding photos Troy... Where are
they?

Why? Do you want to see how real professional wedding photos
should look?

I must ask our wedding photographer about the ethics of posting
wedding guest candids on USENET and titling them "Ankle fetish"
and the like. I'm sure it's all commonly accepted amongst your
professional peers and they won't frown upon it...

I heard that at Troy's beach wedding. A fight broke out after the
ceremony ROTFL.

His brother (the real photographer in the family) decided to pose Troy
and his bride reclining on the beach. LOL.

A bunch of greenies came rushing down thinking it was a sperm whale
beaching and tried to roll 'em back in.

Ha, ha, ha.

All blubber and no whale! ROTFL. What a tale!

Oh, excellent. Primary school "humour" again. You never
disappoint.

So I'll ask again, when did it become ok to post digital photos
here in this group after chastising me for doing just that? Note
that I haven't done so after deciding you were, probably by
accident, correct for once.

--
Troy Piggins
Old February 3rd 09, 11:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_3_]

D-Mac wrote:
Troy Piggins wrote:

* Annika1980 wrote :
On Feb 2, 5:46 am, wrote:
[...]

I bet I am not the only one that picture your wedding while reading this

Old February 3rd 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Troy Piggins wrote:

* D-Mac wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote:

About the same time it become OK for you to be a ****wit.

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
4/02/2009 5:47:40 AM
Old February 3rd 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_23_]

* D-Mac wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* D-Mac wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 wrote :
* D-Mac wrote:

I just couldn't resist the colour!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/ankle_fetish.htm

snip /
Oh man... I meant to ask about your wedding photos Troy... Where are
they?

Why? Do you want to see how real professional wedding photos
should look?

I must ask our wedding photographer about the ethics of posting
wedding guest candids on USENET and titling them "Ankle fetish"
and the like. I'm sure it's all commonly accepted amongst your
professional peers and they won't frown upon it...

snip /
So I'll ask again, when did it become ok to post digital photos
here in this group after chastising me for doing just that? Note
that I haven't done so after deciding you were, probably by
accident, correct for once.

About the same time it become OK for you to be a ****wit.

Wow. That sums up your attitude towards professional "ethics",
double standards, and wit all in one misspelled sentence.
Couldn't have done better myself.

Have a nice day.

--
Troy Piggins
Old February 5th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete D

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* D-Mac wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* D-Mac wrote :
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 wrote :
* D-Mac wrote:

[...]

Seriously Troy are you surprised with his response? Sad, sad man.