FS: Olympus OM-1 35mm camera and accessories

Old August 11th 03, 06:11 PM
Walt Novinger

Default FS: Olympus OM-1 35mm camera and accessories

I have the following Olympus camera gear for sale:

OM-1MD - excellent condition, pressure plate shows
no wear, small scratch on front of pentaprism housing,
includes flash mount for top of pentaprism

OM Winder 2 motor drive - single and burst capable;
can use external power supply; excellent condition,
small scratches on front of handgrip

Olympus F.Zuiko Auto-S f1.8 50mm lens - excellent;
collapsible rubber lens shade

Olympus G. Zuiko Auto-W f2.8 35mm lens - excellent;
with leather case

Vivitar 70-150mm Close-focus auto zoom lens -
excellent; rated best-in-class when new, extremely
sharp

Vivitar 283 Auto-Thyristor electronic flash with
off-camera sensor adapter

Vivitar Auto 252 on-camera electronic flash with AC
adapter

high-quality cable release

wide neck strap

very nice gadget bag with foam insert

All equipment was purchased new by me, and has been
extremely well taken care of. This is a very light and
pleasing film camera. If I hadn't gone 100% digital,
there is no way I would part with it, as the pictures
from the camera are superb with all the lenses. The MD
unit adds a bit of weight, but the convenience it
offers offsets this, especially when you can fire
pictures off at the rate of better than 1/sec.

I am asking $600 for the entire package. Please give
me a call on 919.846.6117 if you are interested.

Walt Novinger