You World Trade Center conspiracy idiots need to READ THIS

Old April 9th 07, 03:50 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
The Truth

Default You World Trade Center conspiracy idiots need to READ THIS

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Old April 10th 07, 12:51 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
Dave[_4_]

On Apr 8, 8:50 pm, "The Truth" wrote:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Actually, any thoughts I might have had of a 9/11 conspiracy died when
Rosie O'Donnell started whining about it. If that idiot believes it,
then it can't be true.

Old April 10th 07, 05:33 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
Day Brown

On Apr 9, 6:51 pm, "Dave" wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:50 pm, "The Truth" wrote:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Actually, any thoughts I might have had of a 9/11 conspiracy died when
Rosie O'Donnell started whining about it. If that idiot believes it,
then it can't be true.

Read Plato, and quit sounding like yet another idiot. Socrates
observed that sometimes it is the fool with the right idea, even if
for the wrong reason.

Want *evidence*? No problem. *IF* the towers were broght down with
thermate, thermite, and explosives, one of the things that happens is
that the explosive blows tiny droplets of molten steel out the windows
along with all the other debris. Droplets from 1000 down to 50
microns, which immediately harden, but because of their density,
unlike the concrete dust, dont travel so far.

*IF* it was controlled demolition, then some of these microscopic bits
of steel will be across the street, in the cracks of the sidewalks,
and on the nooks and crannies of window sills on the facing buildings.
And if it was a controlled demolition, some of it is still there. Duck
soup. Send a forensic crew with vacuum cleaners to sweep thru the
area. Either these bits of steel are buried in the deposited dust from
911, or... they are not.

Then, you can have the foresnci crew present their credentials in a
legal proceeding to prove that they are who they say, (anyone can
claim to be anything on the net such as your posted link. I dunno who
that dude is. I dunno who any of the conspiracy nuts are.) and then
let them, under oath, and penalty of perjury, report what they found,
or did not find.

I'm tired of the rants and ad hominum. I want to see the *evidence*,
and the only place to see that is in a legal proceeding.

Old April 11th 07, 12:41 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
Dave[_4_]

On Apr 9, 10:33 pm, "Day Brown" wrote:
On Apr 9, 6:51 pm, "Dave" wrote:

[...]

What is it about the internet that makes people believe they can be
assholes? Your well thought out response shows that you're
intelligent and reasonable. Yet starting your response by pompously
telling me that I sound like another idiot just makes you an asshole.
You sound like the college professor who knows his stuff and has a lot
to offer, but is completely disregarded by his students because he is
so arrogant.

If we were having this discussion in person, I'm guessing you wouldn't
have opened with telling me that I sounded like another idiot. If so,
you seriously need to work on your social skills.

Old April 11th 07, 02:14 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built

In article .com, Dave says...

On Apr 9, 6:51 pm, "Dave" wrote:

[...]

i wonder if we can do a study on 9-11 Conspiracyites to see if they're more
likely than your average human being to fall for the Nigerian Banker email scam?

i'm not being mean or calling anyone stupid, i'm just curious to see if there's
a way that we can find this out.

are people who believe there was a huge government conspiracy behind 9-11 more
likely to fall for emails scams?

i think there's a good master's thesis possibility here.

Most sincerely,

GodBuilt

"I like to drink, I like to drive, I like to think all of the Jews got out of
the Holocaust alive, my name is Mel, and can't you tell, I like Tequila!"

Denis Leary
Old April 11th 07, 11:59 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
landyman_alby

On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built wrote:

"....a huge government conspiracy behind 9-11..."

Leaving conspiracy theories aside, when you examine all of the
evidence surrounding 9-11 the government is clearly guilty of
(at the very least) gross negligence. Even more egregious
is the Administrations eagerness to exploit the tragedy
to further its political agenda.

Old April 11th 07, 03:22 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
Al Dykes

In article .com,
landyman_alby wrote:

On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built wrote:

"....a huge government conspiracy behind 9-11..."

Leaving conspiracy theories aside, when you examine all of the
evidence surrounding 9-11 the government is clearly guilty of
(at the very least) gross negligence. Even more egregious
is the Administrations eagerness to exploit the tragedy
to further its political agenda.

Agreed.

I'm in NYC and no cops and firemen that were at WTC.

Why are there no "NY Firemen, EMS, and Police for Truth" movements ?

Why are there no "Pentagon first responders for truth" movements?

Why are there no "eye witnesses for truth" movements?

All these people had a front row seat for the events of 9/11. Many of
them lots friends and comrades. They should have every reason to know
there is a coverup and want the truth told. Some of them are dying and
have nothing to lose by telling a hidden truth.

Maybe these people, famously brave and patriotic, see no errors in the
Standard Story as reported in the MSM.

IOW, the "truth movement" is right there with bigfoot, UFOs, etc as
being a cult.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old April 11th 07, 03:36 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built

In article .com,
landyman_alby says...

On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built wrote:

"....a huge government conspiracy behind 9-11..."

Leaving conspiracy theories aside, when you examine all of the
evidence surrounding 9-11 the government is clearly guilty of
(at the very least) gross negligence. Even more egregious
is the Administrations eagerness to exploit the tragedy
to further its political agenda.

i think all reasonable people can agree with this one, Landyman (note that i
said reasonable people).

there's enough ****-ups on the part of the once elected administration to raise
a person's anger without jumping feet first into a fantasy world.

i'm starting to wonder if the 9-11 Conspiracy people are secretly being funded
by Karl Rove and Dick Cheney in an attempt to divert the public's attention away
from the real abuses and neglect of the once elected administration?

now there's a "conspiracy" i might not reject out of hand.

Old April 11th 07, 03:47 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
Al Dykes

In article ,
[...]

Bingo. Maybe. A google for "khashoggi john gray" comes
up with a few hits that I intent to get to reading.

I have this bit of text.

"...Adnan Khashoggi, a long-time player in the intelligence scene, a
financier of Al Qaeda, and the business partner of John Gray. Gray is
an icon of the so-called 'New Age' and is also a financier of the
so-called '9/11 Truth Movement.' This raises the distinct possibility
that Adnan Khashoggi may be the real financial backer of the
disinformation effort that contends-among other things-that the
destruction of the twin towers was a controlled demolition and that
the Pentagon was struck by a cruise missile..."

The point of the disinformation is to provoke all the amateur
conspiracy theorists into obscuring and helping discredit the work of
the professionals, and draw attention away from the Saudis."

For those of us too young to know Reagan's Iran/Contra scandal,
here is the background on Adnan;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old April 11th 07, 04:24 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,misc.survivalism,alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.poems,rec.photo.digital
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built

In article , Al Dykes says...

In article ,
[...]

now that's a piece of news that's worth investigating.

The point of the disinformation is to provoke all the amateur
conspiracy theorists into obscuring and helping discredit the work of
the professionals, and draw attention away from the Saudis."

if this connection holds up it's most telling. on the other hand, if god came
down from heaven and told the hard core 9-11ist that there was no conspiracy by
the government to destroy the WTC, the hard core 9-11ist will just insist that
god is a dupe of the Bush administration, and restate the same old stale
erroneous "facts" they always blab about.

i'm starting to wonder if the Scientologists don't have more credibility?