FOR SALE: 3D QDOS SLR VIVITAR LENS for CANON, and assorted filters

Old July 7th 03, 05:55 PM
Fahad Janvekar

Default FOR SALE: 3D QDOS SLR VIVITAR LENS for CANON, and assorted filters

FOR SALE

35mm SLR CAMERA EQUIPMENT

FOR 35mm SLR CAMERAS (MUST SEE BEFORE BIDDING):

ASSORTED FILTERS

VIVITAR QDOS 3D-PHOTO-TAKING-ABILITY ZOOM LENS

FAHAD

Old February 1st 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Glenng

Default FOR SALE: 3D QDOS SLR VIVITAR LENS for CANON, and assorted filte

I'm interested in purchasing a Q-DOS lens.

Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks.
Glenn

ch_stud_dude atttt yahoo dot com

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/...ketplace.35mm/
More information at http://www.talkaboutphotography.com/faq.html

Old April 25th 08, 08:05 PM
Glenn G Glenn G is offline
Junior Member

Hey Fahad,

Is your Vivitar Series 1 Q-dos still for sale? Is it in good condition?

I'm interested in buying a Q-dos lens. If its still available, please email me at
ch_stud_dude"at"yahoo.com
(replace the "at" with @)

Thanks!
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Janvekar View Post