Check this Digital Photo Organizer

Old August 31st 05, 04:24 PM

Default Check this Digital Photo Organizer

klick it http://www.sencesa.com/Sencesa-PhotoStory.htm

Old August 31st 05, 08:56 PM
piperut

klick it
http://www.sencesa.com/Sencesa-PhotoStory.htm

Why would you use shareware when the following are free:

Picasa2
http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Album Shaper (A GPL program)
http://albumshaper.sourceforge.net/

Adobe=AE Photoshop=AE Album 2.0 Starter Edition
http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...ep2_psase.html

I actually like Picasa2 the best of the above three, but you may like a
different one better. Each one seems to have different features.

Picasa2 does have a RAW file import for Canon Digital files. I do not
know if it has the same feature for Nikon Raw files.

Picasa2 also has some limited editing, cropping, and touch up features.
Not as fancy as photoshop elements, but enough to get you by in a
hurry, or if you are tight on memory such as a laptop.

Any of the above three programs will help organize your photos on your
hard drive so you can find them. This is a good thing to do.

roland

Old September 1st 05, 07:49 AM
David J Taylor

piperut wrote:
wrote:
klick it
http://www.sencesa.com/Sencesa-PhotoStory.htm

Why would you use shareware when the following are free:

Because the authors need the support?

David

Old September 1st 05, 04:15 PM
John Phillips

On 31 Aug 2005, at 12:56:22 [GMT -0700] (05:56:22 Thursday, 1 September 2005
where I live) "piperut" wrote:

Picasa2 does have a RAW file import for Canon Digital files. I do not
know if it has the same feature for Nikon Raw files.

Picasa doesn't appear to differentiate.

--
Ben Kenobi at the dinnertable: Use the FORKS, Luke!

Old September 1st 05, 05:23 PM
piperut

where I live) "piperut" wrote:

Picasa2 does have a RAW file import for Canon Digital files. I do not
know if it has the same feature for Nikon Raw files.

Picasa doesn't appear to differentiate.

--
Ben Kenobi at the dinnertable: Use the FORKS, Luke!

I read that Nikon was doing something to encrypt the raw files, but I
don't have a Nikon so I didn't really pay much attention to what I saw.
That was why I said I didn't know if Picasa2 would import Nikon Raw
files.

So it sounds like it will.

roland