APOLOGIES for the spam in my earlier post

Old July 16th 04, 11:06 PM
Robert Meyers

Default APOLOGIES for the spam in my earlier post

"Paul H." wrote in message
Yeah, right. You apologize. How about apologizing for back-door

commercial
spamming committed under the guise of contrition, you sleazebag? Isn't

it
odd how your _mea culpa_ is framed with your company's name, its function,
and its web address? I'm surprised you didn't mention puppy dogs in your
hat-in-hand confession.

Your so-called apology was nothing but a transparent troll for

business--as
if anyone REALLY believes your ISP got on your case for a single etiquette
violation in a recreational newsgroup. Gee, I really hope the

International
Usenet Patrol doesn't show up on your company's doorstep! You seem like
such a nice person.

People like you, who would use others' goodwill and/or willingness to
forgive as a lever for personal gain, disgust me far more than all the

other
trolls and spammers who have plagued this group over the last year. As
your phony email moniker "Odie Ferrous" implies, you really do stink, you
frigging loser.

Now this is crazy and plain rude.

You can put anything you damn well want into a sig. You always could. You
always will. As long as it is not plain illegel.

And for the record, if someone used one of my servers and got some
complains, 1 or more, they would be told about it.

Old July 17th 04, 12:36 AM
Paul H.

"Robert Meyers" wrote in message
"Paul H." wrote in message
[...]

You are gullible beyond belief.

Have you ever heard of an ISP enforcing a single complaint against a usenet
post to a .rec group, even in the over-controlled U.K.? Of course you
haven't. But it did give dear old Odie a second chance at advertising,
didn't it?

It wasn't an auto-post to multiple groups, either, so the sig--if that's
what it is--could have been omitted. Excepting 15 JUL, Odie hasn't posted
to rec.photo.digital since 2002.