How to: Build a photography website in 2019…what you need to know

Old January 4th 19, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
David B.[_5_]

Default How to: Build a photography website in 2019…what you need to know

Can anyone reading here tell me exactly WHO is behind this venture?

=

The new year is upon us but it needn’t be filled with broken
resolutions, especially if you’ve committed yourself to create a new
photography website (or plan on refreshing one you already have). In
this guide, I’ll be helping you to:

Define your objectives.
Understand the options and make informed choices about your direction.
Plan your content strategy.
Understand service providers and platforms.
Build out your audience.
You’ll need to invest a bit of headspace but it’ll be worth it.

Why listen to me? Aside from being Overlord of this little labour of
love (EMULSIVE), I’ve spent the best part of the last 20 plus years in
the web industry. Helping people figure out how to make effective
technology investments (in terms of both time and money) has been a big
part of that. My new year’s resolution is to share what I’ve learned and
I’m starting with this article.

https://emulsive.org/articles/how-to...-need-to-know?

=

Might it be some sort of scam?

--
David B.

Old January 5th 19, 05:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
David B.[_5_]

On 04/01/2019 16:34, jloomis wrote:

solicitation

Please expand your thoughts on this.

All the information is provided *free of charge*!

--
David B.
Old January 4th 19, 05:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

Can anyone reading here tell me exactly WHO is behind this venture?

translated: need help stalking.

=

Might it be some sort of scam?

no.
Old January 5th 19, 05:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
David B.[_5_]

On 04/01/2019 16:36, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Can anyone reading here tell me exactly WHO is behind this venture?

translated: need help stalking.

You really must get over that obsession. nospam.

A long time ago, when you were probably still in short pants, nospam, I
was advised NEVER to trust anything online unless I was provided with a
real-life name, a real-life postal address and a working non-mobile
telephone number.

Might it be some sort of scam?

no.

How can you POSSIBLY know that to be the truth?!!!

I'd most certainly NEVER consider 'investing' in his new venture without
knowing exactly who he/she actual is in real life! (not even via Patreon)

--
David B.
Old January 5th 19, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

A long time ago, when you were probably still in short pants, nospam, I
was advised NEVER to trust anything online unless I was provided with a
real-life name, a real-life postal address and a working non-mobile
telephone number.

then you were given incredibly bad advice, and what's worse, is you
don't realize it.
Old January 5th 19, 08:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
David B.[_5_]

On 05/01/2019 17:02, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

A long time ago, when you were probably still in short pants, nospam, I
was advised NEVER to trust anything online unless I was provided with a
real-life name, a real-life postal address and a working non-mobile
telephone number.

then you were given incredibly bad advice, and what's worse, is you
don't realize it.

There are other folk reading this thread, nospam.

Do explain, so that all of us can learn, WHY you consider the advice I
was given to be BAD advice.

To be totally honest though, as YOU are a completely unknown quantity,
what you do, or do not, say is hardly of consequence.

--
David B.
Old January 5th 19, 09:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

A long time ago, when you were probably still in short pants, nospam, I
was advised NEVER to trust anything online unless I was provided with a
real-life name, a real-life postal address and a working non-mobile
telephone number.

then you were given incredibly bad advice, and what's worse, is you
don't realize it.

There are other folk reading this thread, nospam.

so what? that doesn't change a thing.

Do explain, so that all of us can learn, WHY you consider the advice I
was given to be BAD advice.

like i said, you're too stupid to realize it.
Old January 8th 19, 05:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
Diesel

"David B." "David

wrote:

Can anyone reading here tell me exactly WHO is behind this
venture?

translated: need help stalking.

You really must get over that obsession. nospam.

It's not an obsession. You are very well known as a stalker, and,
more recently, a blackmailer.

The signature has been altered, as per your demands, David. Why is
the blog still online?

I'd most certainly NEVER consider 'investing' in his new venture
without knowing exactly who he/she actual is in real life! (not
even via Patreon)

They'd be better off, as in much safer in real life if you didn't
know anything about them of a personal nature. It's quite clear what
you do with it, threads are all over the place describing your
stalking efforts.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)