The Endless Renewal Power of Snuh

Old July 13th 04, 12:00 AM
Big Red Helmut

Default The Endless Renewal Power of Snuh

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:05:29 GMT

Orville Wright wrote in
:

Big Red Helmut wrote in message

. ..
Curtis Blofeld wrote in
:

Big Red Helmut wrote in

:

Bill Cleere wrote in 2l8n0sFa2p9dU1@uni-
berlin.de:

"Big Red Helmut" wrote in message

. ..
Bill Cleere wrote in

2l7u71F9tfntU1@uni-
berlin.de:

"Curtis Blofeld" wrote in message

"Bill Cleere" wrote in
:

"Big Red Helmut" wrote in message
. ..
Bill Cleere wrote in

2l5g4dF8rlecU1@uni-
berlin.de:

"Galvanocauterization Divisibility Maximus"

wrote

in message ...
Stalking me again (in article 2l3g75F87hg7U1@uni-

berlin.de),
"Bill

Cleere"
lurched towards the keyboard

and
quickly
scribbled:

"Gradine Desistive Majesticness"

wrote
in
message
Stalking me again (in article 2l3bv9F87hlbU1@uni-

berlin.de),
"Bill Cleere"
lurched towards the

keyboard
and
quickly

scribbled:

"Aaron Hirshberg" wrote

in
message

. com...
"Bill Cleere" wrote in

message
"Walter Sickert" wrote in

message
"Bill Cleere" wrote

in
:

"Walter Sickert" wrote

in
message

Results 1 - 50 of about 338 for snuhtard

Good job, Lionel. Keep hope alive and all

that.

It's all fodder for the Grand Encyclopedia

and
Summa
of

SNUH,
17th Edition. Look for the cover with the

66-
pointed
star

in
your bookstores SOON!

I should submit to the long sleep just so I

can
watch
the

cultural
anthropologists scratch their heads about this

cult
200
years from now.

Oh, don't bother. This "linear time" bull****

has
about
had

its
day. The truth is that the Universe came into

existence
just

few "minutes" ago, complete with our "memories"

and
the
"geological
record" and "written history" and "background

radiation"
and all that kind of rubbish.

So how come we have the same memories? We all

remember
chadderack,
Rob Wade, my surgeries, Reagan dying, the

government
building

the
Smithsonian Air and Space Mvsevm, etc.? How come?

think
your theory is wrong. I don't even want to

subscribe
your

newsletter.

It's not my theory. I couldn't make up something

like
that
if

tried.
It's the truth that's in front of our noses, and ten

minutes
old. Your surgeries, Rob Wade, and chadderack never

"happened"
in the sense that we remember them. It's all been

implanted
by a Trickster Deity.

So how come I don't remember chadderack?

It'll all be cleared up in the next edition of

the
Encyclopedia.
In the meantime, it's probably best to keep the

public
sedated by letting them continue to think that

"Snuh"
is
just people in funny hats going "Guh".

....not that it isn't, but...you know.

This reminds me of that movie where the lies were

true.
Or
that

movie
where the guy could totally recall what happened

him.
But I

can't
remember the names of the movies off the top of my

head.
just remember that the guy who is Governor of

California
was
in both movies.

"Recall, Totally" and "Recall, Totally, II", I think

it
was.

Space Mvsevm

The Cassini probe has found water instead of methane

oceans
on
Titan.
Gigantic underground storage tanks full of methane

were
being
pumped
out to make the place look like it was supposed to,

but
we
got
there
ten minutes too early.

It's all just a big shambles, really, just a total

mess.
That's

the Fatal
Flaw in finding out The Ultimate Truth -- you find

out
that,
like everything else, it was a bad idea from the

start,
and
hopelessly botched in execution. Just another

gigantic,
depressing balls-up.

Thank you, Marvin.

You're welcome to it.

All of it.

I sense one of -those- days. Solipsism aside, you're not

the
only
one.

We have my empathy.

Filthy load of rubbish, these "Universes."

Yet where would we be without them?

In a better-thought-out Cosmos, I would hope. The present

one
is nicely decorated and very spacious, but the service is
wretched. The Prime Mover seems to have devoted all of

his
attention to appearances, entirely neglecting to provide

for
the convenience and comfort of his guests.

I've complained to the Management, repeatedly, but it's

done
no good at all.

-- Bill Cleere

I'm gonna go back in time and kick the living **** outta

myself.

Time's already moving backward! Have you strarted erasing
your posts yet?

I laughed so hard coffee flew up my nose.

Good thing you weren't eating.

Say, I could use a smoke. Gimme a butt from the ashtray,

willya?

Sitting on the toilet is now horrible and scary

"Bathroom humor" has become a thing of the past.

...well, strictly speaking it's a now a thing of the *future*.

I'll never flush again...

That's all behind you, now.

Putting all that food back into the packages is gonna be a real pain

in
the...well you know.

Make Little Lionel do it for you. He loves playing the submissive role.

I hope he likes olive loaf...

--

/\
|WB|