dainty CHOSEN PEOPLE finally blow it ... - societal impactstatement

Old March 23rd 08, 12:59 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

Default dainty CHOSEN PEOPLE finally blow it ... - societal impactstatement

These people just didn't learn in World War II. Here is a story about a
man who thought he was doing the right thing by going to war and helping
the Jews, all the while a Jew was having sex with his wife on the
homefront. The problem, chaps, is that this man and I are from some of the
biggest Roman Italian and Celtic Inglish/Irish families. Same basic players
as World War II. And we know that families are the building blocks of
tribes/clans and tribes/clans are the building blocks of nations. I'm a
small fish compared to where I come from. You chaps might be in for it
again. The English traitors who came to the lands called America and
formed a CABAL instead of a nation, think the CHOSEN PEOPLE propaganda
machine will solve all their problems. Read on chaps ... Now that the
Jewish problem in our families is aired, the marriage/deal is on. And
ofcourse you are down, the dollar and your economy are weak, way weaker
than last time ...

The situation is out of my hands already. McKeesport is NO smug town
like Rochester NY. My Grandfather Kelly told me a lot about Rochester
before I went there. Officials in the local government HERE and the
medical community HERE have gotten the idea, people like Thomas
Berletic, and let me know. Here's the laundry good friends.

Certain members of my family are not satisfied with JUST the idea of me
taking my medicine and going to my appointments. They feel a need to be
something like my off duty probation officers, see if I am going to
tweak, or try to make me tweak. Not very healthy for my therapy,
although I can handle myself, I've done so for years. The issue is
coming to a head since my Grandmother, the only one capable of paying
the bills around here, except me, is over 90 years old

They don't take on this behavior for no reason lately. They are afraid
of people coming to know certain things. They are afraid when I make
friends and live on my own. This could mean "connections" for me, in
their mind. They are especially afraid of me using my money. They go to
extreme efforts to keep their eyes on my spending. This could mean
"associates" for me in their mind. You know like all the money I spilled
on the east side of Rochester. Well after I left you guys, I moved on to
the west side, and made a lot more connections/associates, as usual in
the Italian community. After moving home to McKeesport I have spread my
influence around here and made a big name too. I have traveled to
Vienna, Innsbruck, Brixen, Bressanone, Bolzano. Munich, Cologne,
Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Scotland, London, England, LA, NYC, San
Francisco, Vegas, Reno, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, lots of places in
the US.

I don't come from a small marriage. Regardless of whether the marriage
is over, I am still here and will always be a symbol of that marriage.
See my previous messages. And as much as some people in this family have
decided to be seperate, and some even antagonistic, there are others who
are not necessarily enemies. The marriage was no "deal" as much as the
paranoid may think. Nor no "deal" to dominate the weak, etc. Both sides
are good people. There are some bad apples.

I started to notice things early in my life. Certain people would be so
DAINTY and sure of their schemes that they would actually imply things
to you, to your face, and act like it was nothing. Sort of like Betty
Beard, Joe Corbell, Brian Welch, a lot of the Hogan family, and the
like, you know the crowd. Corrupt limeys, traitors to England, who came
and established a CABAL on these lands instead of a nation.

The problem in my family started with my Grandmother Yolanda Del Signore
(maiden name Angelozzi, immigration name Ingle). My Grandmother had a
fling of sorts with a Jew while while my Grandfather was serving in
World War II. A child was born, my Uncle. My Grandfather died never
knowing. My Uncle's paternal ethnicity does show in his broad middle
eastern nose, and obviously Jewish beard. My Grandmother used to take
the bus into the Jewish neighborhood to work as an office girl. Not that
this is a show stopper or anything, lots of people have flings. But she
got involved in this more Pittsburgh vs McKeesport crowd and the
corruptive nature of such people that lived in Pittsburgh. McKeesport is
one of the towns along the river where the steel was ACTUALLY made. She
developed a very DAINTY and dramatic and soap opera attitude. The kind
of person enamored with pecking orders and the like.

I have no problem with Jews. And most likely Jesus is a guy people
either want to remember or remind others of. But in the use of THEIR
religion by certain peoples Jews have become pawns of the corrupt
limeys. Many of them drive pedophilia along with other corruptions. My
Uncle is always busy with certain online sex that borders on this in my
opinion.

My Grandmother's father bought into the bar business after prohibition.
His son's, my Grandfather's brothers continued on with bar businesses
and to some extent their sons/daughters. Businessmen, not
hooligans/gigolos/dainties/gangsters. In the Pittsburgh area with
connections to Chicago/NYC etc. these businessmen had relationships.
Particularly for the purpose of fair labor treatment of minorities like
themselves, and non interruption with the pleasures, passtimes and
solaces they might want to pursue with their earnings. I was "made" into
this community by my Great Uncle James Angelozzi(Ingle), who I was
introduced to by my maternal Grandfather, Sylvestor Del Signore. James
is my Grandmother's brother. So it is not like the Angelozzi(Ingle)
family is corrupt or anything. Or that businessmen are the problem. We
know what a hooligan/gangster is, we are not hooligan/gangsters. We
might put an organization to some things some times, we might resolve
some problems some times, but we are not criminals in any way.

Needless to say. My Grandmother has infected my
Uncle/Aunt/Mother/Sister/Brother/nieces/nephews to some extent. It ain't
a pretty story. They have even started to grow to look like
ogres/trolls/gnomes etc.

My father long since gave up on Italians. And for the likes of what he
thinks is my Grandmother's fault, would like a good old fashion meal of
Italians. Older people on the Kelly side aren't quite as jaded. My Dad's
new marriage to a German family is no picnic either and they have had
their mouths in the pig bin.

I don't believe these are new issues, but I think I may have put some
words around them.

I come to think there are 4 groups of people in life:

1. haute (high) society

2. the proletariat (working people)

3. the bourgeois (people with no class, hooligans/gigolos)

4. revolutionaries (activists)

Haute society is the group that has already worked for what is theirs.
Proletarians are the working people who aspire to be haute society, and
are in the process of working and getting there. The bourgeois are the
hooligans/gigolos who come up with “robin hood” ideas and pit the
proletariat against the haute in “get rich” schemes. Revolutionaries are
people who have grown tired of hooligans/gigolos.

The earnings/rewards of work must be as respected equal to the work
itself. Haute society has already worked for what is theirs. They
deserve the dominion and pleasure of their earnings. No working man
would like his earnings taken from him, neither should the haute have
what is theirs taken from them. And the truly haute are most often very
considerate and charitable. They have class. Hooligans/gigolos on the
other hand, have no class. With what they can gather from their schemes
they “parade” and “pose” in front of working people. It is the pomp and
circumstance of this “parading” and “posing” that is the life's light of
every hooligan. Revolutionaries are put in the position to take this
light. Working people must suffer at their exploitation of skill.

I know my Italian history somewhat from my Grandfathers and Great
Uncles. The families are Del Signore (meaning: of seniority), Figarelli,
Angelozzi(Ingle), Ferri. I won't go into this side much. right now.

I have studied Irish/Scottish/Welch history somewhat. They are Gaelic.
Migrated from Gaulish Spain, to Gaelic Ireland/Scotland/Wales.

There is a certain history I found at http://www.okelly.net

The issues go a lot further back than green/orange. And marriages like
the ones we come from, kind of bridge certain gaps.

Julius Caesar of the Roman Empire (Italy) in attempts to demonize
Northern Europe (and subdue them and take their lands) called the
northern people CELTS (and Gauls), meaning killers. One clan got angry
and actually started naming their children CELT. Guess whose clan? Here
is my oldest written paternal ethnic history

note: CELT=CELLAIGH=KELL=KELLY (language differences only ...)

O'KELLY is a genuine 'O' surname which belongs to the oldest class of
native Irish surnames. It means 'Descendent of Ceallach' (war or
contention), and is the name of several distinct and illustrious
families in various parts of Ireland. O'KELLY was chief of the great U?
Maine clan and ruled over an extensive territory in the counties of
Galway and Roscommon.

The O'Kellys of U? Maine derive their name and descent from Ceallach, a
celebrated chief in AD. 874 who was a descendant of Ciolla-da-Chrioch, a
prince of the royal House of Heremon in the 4th century.

Colla-da-Chrioch was the first King of Ulster after its conquest by the
Three Collas in the 4th century. He had three sons ; Rochadh, the
ancestors of the O'Kellys of Ulster; Imchadh, the ancestor of the
O'Kellys of U? Maine, and Fiacha Cassan, the ancestor of the O'Mooneys
of Ulster.

Ceallach was chieftain of Ui Maine for eighteen years from 856AD to
874AD when he was slain and was the fourteenth chieftain in descent from
Maine Mor.

Colla-da-Chrioch himself was the son of Eochy Dubhlen and his mother was
Alechia, daughter of Updar, King of Alba (Scotland). Colla-da-Chrioch
was one of three sons known as the "three Collas" from whom descended
many noble families of Ireland, as the Mc Mahons of Monaghan, the
Maguires of Fermanagh, the O'Hanlons of Armagh, and many others of the
great Clann Colla of the Oirghialla of Ulster.

The Modern Kelly Surname is Born

The middle and late 16th centuries saw the English monarchy very much
preoccupied with war in central Europe. However by the end of the 16th
century peace had been achieved and the English turned their attention
to Ireland. Their aim was to break the influence of the gaelic Lords by
breaking Irish culture and re-introducing English nobles and laws in
place of the gaelic.

Vast amounts of resource were expended by the English subduing the Irish
chieftains. They commenced on a campaign of the Irish surrendering their
titles and land with the promise that it would be granted back to them
according to English law.

Queen Elizabeth wrote it to Colla O?Kelly, Seventh Lord of Screen near
Athleague. She requested him to drop the ?O? from the surname O?Kelly to
give up of his Irish language, and customs and adopt the customs,
language and laws of the English.

Colla O?Kelly was rewarded well for his allegiance to the English crown.
He gave up the Irish surname O?Kelly, gave up the customs and laws of
the Irish chieftains and adopted the English language and the customs
and laws of the English. In return he was granted the castles of Screen,
Lecharro in Roscommon, Knockcrogherty, Cloneoran, Fadane, Coolowe and is
a large tracts of land in Tiaquinn with the Wednesday market and the
yearly fair at Knockcrogherty. He also granted the right to run a ferry
over the River Suck from Ballyforan on the East to Muckloon in the West.

From this date onward it was the custom of the family to be known

as ?Kelly?. Thus the modern Kelly family was born.

Colla died in 1615 and is buried in Kilconnell Abbey

OGRES and TROLLS are not mystical creatures. These are people who have
taken on too many adrenaline rushes, and got to many endorphin rewards.
Endorphins are like an opium response the body gives itself for reward.
They look like animals, because they have become animals. The biological
term for the is gigantism. Big ears, grow, big fingers grow, big feet
grow, big noses grow, big features. The dark ages, medieval times, etc.
were all about England getting rid of these chaps. America is now rife
with the same types. Ain't a joke my friends. OGRES and TROLLS tend to
learn how to call themselves, they tend to learn to call upon their
adrenaline response, and can rally up a fight. They aren't that smart
because they are carnal. These types have been dealt with before. Ever
watch American television? Ever seen Bush's mother? quite a site in a
skirt and heels.

--
http://www.dalekelly.name