Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this newsgroup?

Old May 31st 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

Default Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this newsgroup?

Old June 1st 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_14_]

* Frank Arthur wrote:
Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

--
Troy Piggins
Old June 1st 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ASAAR

On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:59:20 -0400, Frank Arthur wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Maybe. Do you know of any selling F.A. voodoo dolls?

Old June 1st 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Blinky the Shark

http://blinkynet.net/comp/boulder.html

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old June 1st 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frankster

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* Frank Arthur wrote:
Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

--
Troy Piggins

You're a gas Troy... I LOVE IT! LOL!

-Frank

Old June 1st 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_14_]

* Frankster wrote:
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Frank Arthur wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in
this newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

You're a gas Troy... I LOVE IT! LOL!

I've had quite a week. I also won some UK or EURO Lottery.
Don't even remember entering it. Especially weird since I live
in Australia.

--
Troy Piggins
Old June 1st 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Archibald

wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in this
newsgroup?

Not me, but why do you think spammers keep spamming?

Archibald
Old June 1st 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

* Frankster wrote:
* Troy Piggins wrote:
* Frank Arthur wrote:

Would you send money to a scammer trying to sell stuff in
this newsgroup?

Not right now, but I've got $75million coming my way soon from
this poor Nigerian diplomat so maybe in a couple of weeks...

You're a gas Troy... I LOVE IT! LOL!

I've had quite a week. I also won some UK or EURO Lottery.
Don't even remember entering it. Especially weird since I live
in Australia.

--
Troy Piggins

Isn't it wonderful that so many people just want to load you up with
money?