Don't forget to send your favorites!

Old October 29th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Don't forget to send your favorites!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Oct 25, 11:16 am, Alan Browne
wrote:
Did someone say "Cheerleaders?"
http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...848722_Wrs35/1...

Nice set of phots. The god squad is out in force. Bible belters are
truly lost.

I saw an article about this school and its scripture issues a week or so
ago in the LA Times (I think).

Yes, and the NY Times also ran an article on it yesterday. The guy
who wrote it wanted to interview me about it since I have been very
vocal railing against the Biblical banners. I never called him back
since I was on vacation, but I was hoping they'd use one of my pics
like the "God Zombies" photo I submitted to the SI.

Those Bible-thumpers are pretty nasty here in the buckle of the Bible
Belt.
One of them even called me a pedophile because I was at the game
taking pics and I dared take a photo of her precious daughter, who was
one of the cheerleaders. Can you imagine such a thing?

Tell them that if they call you a pedophile in public they are open to
being sued for libel.

Here's the pic in question, which I call "Mocking Jesus."
http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...27_kttkG-L.jpg

Chick looks real happy.
Old October 30th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
On Oct 29, 4:30 pm, Alan Browne
wrote:
Here's the pic in question, which I call "Mocking Jesus."
http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...0090352/668395...

Chick looks real happy.

If you ever dealt with her mom online you'd know why she looks so sad.
I've met a lot of ignorant lowlifes online, but this lady is special.
She claims I was stalking her daughter because I posted that pic of
her among all the others I took at the game and at the Christian rally
earlier in the week. She even tried to make the logical leap that
since I went to football games and took pics (including pics of
cheerleaders) then I must be a pedo. Sux to be you, Bowser, you perv!

Like I said, call her on it if she says so in public. Should give her a
case of the STFU real quick.