Hunding for vintage snack machine in public space (Toronto, Canada - City)

Old July 11th 04, 11:56 AM
Daniel Dravot

Default Hunding for vintage snack machine in public space (Toronto, Canada - City)

"Jordan Wan" wrote in message
om...
I am very interested in photographing details of a vintage snack
machine for an art project. I am looking for the older models (not the
flashy new streamlined types). Preferably the kind with wood veneer
(you know the one from the arcades and malls in the 80's and early
90's).

You must indeed be very young if your idea of "vintage" is from the 90's!!

Dan'l.

Old July 11th 04, 10:04 PM
Seven of 3

I know where one is located - a private company lunch room.
Unfortunately it is on a secured floor and there would be no way for you to
get access.
I am just posting to tell you that they are still around.

The thing that is annoying is when the snack won't drop because part of the
spiral is still holding it.

What about older motels/hotels ?
They might have public access ones?
Think older places like from the 80's or 90's

"Jordan Wan" wrote in message
om...
You must indeed be very young if your idea of "vintage" is from the

90's!!

They were created in the 80's or possibly the late 70's. I do however
recall still seeing them around in the 90's and I guess there are very
few these days.

They were likely were not created in the 90's

"Daniel Dravot" wrote in message

ink.net...

Old July 11th 04, 11:12 PM
Thomas

The thing that is annoying is when the snack won't drop because part of

the
spiral is still holding it.

You know those machines where you open the door after revolving the whole
inside?
Have you ever misunderstood which way the door opens, and got something
completely different?
now that is annoying.