FS: Canon AE-1 Program Instruction Manual

Old July 26th 03, 04:00 PM
JodoDYang

Default FS: Canon AE-1 Program Instruction Manual

Have two AE-1 Program manuals for sale:

1. A professionally-done zerox copy, 8 1/2 x 11. Slightly larger
print for easier reading. Reproduced by Canon. Excellent
condition--I may have opened it twice. Rate it 10 of 10. $4 plus $1
to ship.

2. A Canon original manual. Excellent condition--no rips, no stains,
no writing; look closely at the cover and you will barely detect that
it is used. Rate it 9 of 10. $12 plus $1 to ship.

I have gone to the A-1. No need for these. Note that these are for
the Canon AE-1 PROGRAM.

Email questions to Jim,
* *To reply, remove "filler" from my email address.* *