Digital Camera Reviews

Old December 18th 05, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Digital Camera Reviews

http://digital.camera-reviews.net/Site-Map.html - Not your typical
Digital camera review site.

Old December 18th 05, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote:
http://digital.camera-reviews.net/Site-Map.html - Not your typical
Digital camera review site.

Indeed, beginning with poor grammar and then getting really bad, this
site is a big stinker.
Old December 18th 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote:

Not your typical Digital camera review site.

Definitely not -- this one is atypically terrible.

--
Jeremy |
Old December 19th 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Alan Browne wrote:
wrote:
http://digital.camera-reviews.net/Site-Map.html - Not your typical
Digital camera review site.

Indeed, beginning with poor grammar and then getting really bad, this
site is a big stinker.

The reviews look like they were done in another language, then
translated using one of those automatic translation programs.

The grammar is bad enough, but there are a great many actual errors in
fact as well.

It looks like the main goal of the site is to try and get referral fees.
Old December 19th 05, 02:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

SMS wrote:

The reviews look like they were done in another language, then
translated using one of those automatic translation programs.

goes just to show what know you is little! I it liked much very.

mike (the pen of my aunt wags the tail of my dog) II
Old December 19th 05, 02:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

m II wrote:
SMS wrote:

The reviews look like they were done in another language, then
translated using one of those automatic translation programs.

goes just to show what know you is little! I it liked much very.

What a ****ing nightmare of a site.

mike (the pen of my aunt wags the tail of my dog) II

Are you astro-turding for them?

Greg
--
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late
The battles we fought were long and hard
Old December 19th 05, 03:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

G.T. wrote:

goes just to show what know you is little! I it liked much very.

What a ****ing nightmare of a site.

mike (the pen of my aunt wags the tail of my dog) II

Are you astro-turding for them?

Greg

Babelfish in bad light me casts?

mike (Eu era justo tendo o divertimento)

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
Old December 19th 05, 09:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

That is a pretty dreadful review site. I certainly would'nt want to base a
purchase solely on the information (or lack of) in any of those reviews.

ups.com...

Old December 19th 05, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://digital.camera-reviews.net/Site-Map.html - Not your typical
Digital camera review site.

To call this a bad site would be an insult to all of the bad sites in the
world. It transcends bad.

Old December 19th 05, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

SMS wrote:

Alan Browne wrote:
wrote:
http://digital.camera-reviews.net/Site-Map.html - Not your typical
Digital camera review site.

Indeed, beginning with poor grammar and then getting really bad, this
site is a big stinker.

The reviews look like they were done in another language, then
translated using one of those automatic translation programs.

The grammar is bad enough, but there are a great many actual errors in
fact as well.

It looks like the main goal of the site is to try and get referral fees.

Just like your failed attempt, then.