£2.5 for free and the best in market Cashbacks on Cameras & Photography

Old November 22nd 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sam

Default £2.5 for free and the best in market Cashbacks on Cameras & Photography

Hi,

It gives me great pleasure in introducing this group to
http://www.ukonlinemarket.co.uk. A portal for some great Cashback
offers.

The merchant availability is incredible on the site with over 2000
merchants already on board. There is also a sign up bonus of £2.5 and
this is free money.

The portal has the best that Cameras & Photography has to offer. With
merchants such as Getmapping plc with a 10% Cashback and Kodak Shop UK
with a £2.50 Cashback, you would never need to visit any other site or
high street retailer for your shopping requirements. Visit
http://www.ukonlinemarket.co.uk/src/...12&cat=&page=1

Shoppers, I believe, have attained their nirvana through this site.

Regards,
Steve Edwin

Old November 22nd 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article . com,
"Sam" wrote:

Hi,

It gives me great pleasure in introducing this group to
http://www.ukonlinemarket.co.uk. A portal for some great Cashback
offers.

The merchant availability is incredible on the site with over 2000
merchants already on board. There is also a sign up bonus of £2.5 and
this is free money.

The portal has the best that Cameras & Photography has to offer. With
merchants such as Getmapping plc with a 10% Cashback and Kodak Shop UK
with a £2.50 Cashback, you would never need to visit any other site or
high street retailer for your shopping requirements. Visit
http://www.ukonlinemarket.co.uk/src/...12&cat=&page=1

Shoppers, I believe, have attained their nirvana through this site.

Regards,
Steve Edwin

Nothing sold here - just links elsewhere. Seems to want your email
address too. So if its spam you're after this may be the place to get it.
Old November 23rd 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sam

The links that are present are of all affiliate merchants. They sell
their stuff through http://www.ukonlinemarket.co.uk, the merchants pay
commission to them, which in turn is transferred to us!!!
amazin...innit?!