WTB: Lens for Canon EOS Rebel G and other accesories too

Old November 25th 03, 02:48 PM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Default WTB: Lens for Canon EOS Rebel G and other accesories too

Am interested in some type of autofocus zoom lens around the range of
70-200 or 80-300 for the Canon EOS Rebel G camera body. It would need to be
capable of autofocus and manual focus as well.

Might also be interested in one of those 2x doubler things as well as
possibly a flash unit with a pivotable head for the hotshoe for this camera.
Also, any other accessories specifically for this camera might be of
interest too.

If you have a decent shape/gently used lens as mentioned above as well as
any other items as mentioned, please email me with what you have,
shape/condition, and what you want for it. Take out the REMOVETHIS from the
email address for it to go through.

Thanks,

Ryan

Old November 25th 03, 09:12 PM
Robert A. Barr

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote:

Am interested in some type of autofocus zoom lens around the range of
70-200 or 80-300 for the Canon EOS Rebel G camera body. It would need to be
capable of autofocus and manual focus as well.

Might also be interested in one of those 2x doubler things as well as
possibly a flash unit with a pivotable head for the hotshoe for this camera.
Also, any other accessories specifically for this camera might be of
interest too.

If you have a decent shape/gently used lens as mentioned above as well as
any other items as mentioned, please email me with what you have,
shape/condition, and what you want for it. Take out the REMOVETHIS from the
email address for it to go through.

Thanks,

Ryan

If you don't get my email, let me know here.

RB