window tinting

Old October 19th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
steve

Default window tinting

Hey Guys....

I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a
lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current
laws about tinting cars in the state of Georgia. Come and have a look
when you get the chance....Its a good read and can give you some insight
on how to choose a tint shop for your car, even if you don't live in
Georgia.

Thanks!!!

Steve Flanagan/ Owner
Glass Tiger Tinting
www.glasstigertinting.com

Old October 19th 07, 11:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Harry Lockwood

In article .com,
steve wrote:

Hey Guys....

I just wanted you to know that we have put up a new website that has a
lot of information about window tinting and a FAQ page on the current
laws about tinting cars in the state of Georgia. Come and have a look
when you get the chance....Its a good read and can give you some insight
on how to choose a tint shop for your car, even if you don't live in
Georgia.

Thanks!!!

Steve Flanagan/ Owner
Glass Tiger Tinting
www.glasstigertinting.com

Can you tint my Leica lenses? I hate the idea of burning a hole in my
cloth shutter.

HFL

--
Change hlockwood to hflockwood in email address