FS: Horseman FA & HF +++++ 240 lens

Old September 3rd 04, 03:14 AM
Ted Harris

Default FS: Horseman FA & HF +++++ 240 lens

I need to switch from the trusty Horseman system I have been using for years to
accommodate some small health problems (mostly gettin' old). I have an FA that
works perfectly but is a tiny bit funky because the first few pleats in the
bellows are misfolded and it is a bit fiddly to close and lock. The
closing/locking issue is the result of a fall after which it was fully repaired
and checked for proper alignment by Horseman. They did not want to do the final
bit of straightening that would solve the problem as they were afraid it might
crack the case. They advised me to leave it alone as it didn't impact
functionality.

I also have an HF. This is the model that has all the functionality of the FA
(e.g. back movements) but not the flip up front flap (takes 75mm lenses with no
problem) and the back is not removable, e.g. it is horizontal only. If you want
to shoot in portrait/vertical mode you just flip the camera sideways. I used a
QR plate on both the bottom and the side. This camera is near mint.

I also have 9 Horseman lensboards for these cameras.

I would like to sell the entire lot for $1300. I will not sell lensboards
separately but I will consider splitting into two camera and lensboard
packages. I will be getting my replacement the end of next week and would like
to get this done before then. For the package I am asking exactly what I will
get in trade for the gear.

I also have a 240mm Cymar S MC in a Prontor Pro Shutter that is a duplicate.
Glass is perfect, shutter sounds right on. There is a small dent in the filter
ring and some paint missing ... perhaps a 9 cosmeticslly so it will go for $550
or make an offer.

When I sell gear I try to be brutwllyn honest in my appraisal of its condition
and I am picky so most of the things I mention here wouldn't even be mentioned
by many sellers.
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire
Old September 6th 04, 05:17 AM
Ted Harris

The FA is sold. That leaves the HF and 8 lensboards.

If you are interested in the HF make me an offer over $575, including one
lensboard. This is only a small bit more than I will get for it in trade from
Midwest and way less than you will have to pay them for it. If I do not sell
it by Wednesday it will go to Midwest in trade, not messing with auctions on
this.

The Symmar S MC 240 in Prontor Pro #3 is still available ... ifm you are
interested we can discuss.
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy
Henniker, New Hampshire