20D + Lens now $1449 on Amazon.

Old December 6th 04, 08:02 PM
Scharf-DCA

Default 20D + Lens now $1449 on Amazon.

Quite a deal!

"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002XQJFA/sanfrancisc0b-20"

Keep re-trying, as they are being overwhelmed with orders apparently.
You'll keep getting a "We're Sorry..." error, but eventually it works.

Old December 6th 04, 08:34 PM
Viktor

If you are in the US sure, however in the UK we are still paying $400 more

I'm sure your heard of the term rip off Britain...

oups.com...

Old December 6th 04, 10:28 PM
scott

"Viktor" wrote in message

If you are in the US sure, however in the UK we are still paying
$400 more
I'm sure your heard of the term rip off Britain...

Well so long as British people are willing to pay more then they will sell
it for more!

FWIW I saw the 20D+lens in a shop in Japan last week for what worked out as
900 GBP. If I hadn't already filled up my credit card with hotels and
bullet train tickets I might have been tempted and then sold my 300D on
ebay...

Oh well, next time!

Old December 6th 04, 11:26 PM
leo

"Scharf-DCA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Quite a deal!

"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002XQJFA/sanfrancisc0b-20"

Keep re-trying, as they are being overwhelmed with orders apparently.
You'll keep getting a "We're Sorry..." error, but eventually it works.

I ordered mine this morning. It will ship on 12/10. The price is better than
even newegg.com