Cell Phone Picture Gallery - new submissions

Old January 9th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default Cell Phone Picture Gallery - new submissions

http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/c...ubmittedimages

I received some cell phone pictures for display in the new Cell Phone
Picture Gallery. Take a look. And then, if you want, email any cell
phone camera pictures you would like me to display in the gallery with
whatever information you want to provide (type phone, location, what it
is, etc...). If nothing else - send me a comment and I'll post that as
well.

To catch anyone up that is wondering what I am doing. I am trying to
create a website for cell phone camera pictures - an online gallery. I
want to show that it is possible to take creative pictures with even a
somewhat primitive cell phone camera.

If you have that picture, or you have a friend that has that picture -
please send it to me.

If nothing else, the bottom line - just go and take a look at the
gallery and check back often as I will add pictures as soon as I get
them.

Ari

http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/home