Isn't there a better way to bring up the Microsoft Photo Printing Wizard ?

Old July 11th 06, 08:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos,microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax,rec.photo.digital
Kathi

Default Isn't there a better way to bring up the Microsoft Photo Printing Wizard ?

How do I manually start the Microsoft XP "Photo Printing Wizard"?

Normally, I keep windows folders in the "classic" configuration:
Windows XP "Tools | Folder Options | Use Windows classic folders"

However, in that classic configuration, I can't find the manual way to
bring up the Microsoft "Photo Printing Wizard".

Every time I need to print selected photographs, I have to manually switch
over to the "Show Common Tasks" configuration:
Windows XP "Tools | Folder Options | Show common tasks in folders"

Then, and only then, can I bring up the Microsoft Photo Printing Wizard by
selecting the "Print the selected pictures" button in the left pane which
brings up the desired Microsoft XP "Photo Printing Wizard".

Then, after printing, I switch the folders back to Windows Classic Folders.

Is there a better way to manually bring up the WinXP Photo Printing Wizard?
Can't I just double click on a shortcut or type a command into the "Start |
Run" window?

Kathi
Old July 11th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Kathi wrote:
[...]

I use XP in 'classic' style; I just right click on the images I want to
print, then select 'print' from the available options, this starts the
XP print wizard.

Old July 11th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rob-L

On Jul 11 2006 1:52 AM, airsmoothed wrote:

I use XP in 'classic' style; I just right click on the images I want to
print, then select 'print' from the available options, this starts the
XP print wizard.

Yes, this is probably the easiest way. If you want to print a bunch of
photos out without right clicking on each of them one at a time, you can
use your CTRL key to highlight each photo you wish to print and then right
click on just one of them, the print wizard will flag all of them for
printing.

Rob-L in L.V.