Speedotron Blackline pro flash gear for sale - $1000 OBO (Raleigh)

Old June 9th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.marketplace
UseNet NewsReader

Default Speedotron Blackline pro flash gear for sale - $1000 OBO (Raleigh)

I am selling my Speedotron Blackline studio flash equipment. Since I
have one pack and two heads, it doesn't make sense to part it out. It
still works as good as it did when I bought it. I have kept the
capacitors formed all along, and the unit still puts out 2400
watt-seconds of power.

Reason for replacement - going to a lighter-weight Dynalite system for
location work.

1 - Speedotron Blackline 2401A power pack (round corners, no dial-down
power controls - 60-70 trigger voltage)
2 - Speedotron Blackline 102 fan-cooled flash heads with tube covers and
threaded connectors (won't accidentally pull the plug from the pack -
very safe). I have two spare threaded connectors you can retrofit to
your Speedotron heads.

5 - Speedotron 11" reflectors
1 - Speedotron 11" barndoor
1 - Speedotron 11" mylar diffuser

4 - Speedotron 7" reflectors
1 - Speedotron 7" barndoor
1 - Speedotron 7" mylar diffuser
1 - Speedotron 7" snoot

1 - spare MW8QV flash tube ($35 new)
1 - spare Sylvania 250Q/CL/DC ESS modeling light ($100 new)

The pack sells for as much as $500 on e-bay, and the heads go for $200
each. Pack and heads and most all light modifiers are in near-mint
condition.

The reflectors, barndoors, mylar diffusers and the snoot are worth $300
if you had to purchase them separately. A few of the reflectors are a
little dinged up - I bought them used.

So that is roughly $1300 worth of equipment I would like to sell all the
gear together for $1000 OBO - contact me and let me know if you are
interested.

Cash only - no checks or pay-pal. Must pick up in person in Raleigh or I
will deliver free within 50 mile radius of Raleigh - will not ship.