Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

Old April 14th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Ping: WHISKY-DAVE

On 2017-04-14 13:43:33 +0000, "David B." said:

On 14/04/2017 14:16, android wrote:
In article ,
"David B." wrote:

[....]

*BUT* at THAT Dropbox link I was physically unable to leave a comment.

May I have another example please?

TIA

You got that what you asked for. What's wrong with this place?

You sound a bit upset ...... but I have NO idea why that should be. :-(

What I wanted you to do (asked you nicely to do!) was post a link to
one of your personal Dropbox files (a picture of a cat or a flower or
somesuch!) so that I can view the piccie and, if I wish, make a comment
about it on the Dropbox file itself.

How difficult is that?

Not everybody cares to have comments left. There is a reason the option
to permit comments, or not in most file, or image sharing/colaborative
sites exists.

Savageduck

Old April 14th 17, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 2017-04-14 13:43:33 +0000, "David B."
said:

On 14/04/2017 14:16, android wrote:
In article ,
"David B." wrote:

[....]

*BUT* at THAT Dropbox link I was physically unable to leave a comment.

May I have another example please?

TIA

You got that what you asked for. What's wrong with this place?

You sound a bit upset ...... but I have NO idea why that should be. :-(

What I wanted you to do (asked you nicely to do!) was post a link to
one of your personal Dropbox files (a picture of a cat or a flower or
somesuch!) so that I can view the piccie and, if I wish, make a
comment about it on the Dropbox file itself.

How difficult is that?

Not everybody cares to have comments left. There is a reason the option
to permit comments, or not in most file, or image sharing/collaborative
sites exists.

Does that option exist in Dropbox, 'Savageduck'?

--
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

Old April 14th 17, 03:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2017-04-14 13:43:33 +0000, "David B." said:

On 14/04/2017 14:16, android wrote:
In article ,
"David B." wrote:

[....]

*BUT* at THAT Dropbox link I was physically unable to leave a comment.

May I have another example please?

TIA

You got that what you asked for. What's wrong with this place?

You sound a bit upset ...... but I have NO idea why that should be. :-(

What I wanted you to do (asked you nicely to do!) was post a link to
one of your personal Dropbox files (a picture of a cat or a flower or
somesuch!) so that I can view the piccie and, if I wish, make a comment
about it on the Dropbox file itself.

How difficult is that?

Not everybody cares to have comments left. There is a reason the option
to permit comments, or not in most file, or image sharing/collaborative
sites exists.

Does that option exist in Dropbox, 'Savageduck'?

Yes! However, you have to use the DB web interface rather than the DB
folder to set your sharing/comments options.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dntn5ejonyq9sbd/screenshot_33.png

Savageduck

Old April 14th 17, 08:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 2017-04-14 14:33:43 +0000, "David B."

On 2017-04-14 13:43:33 +0000, "David B."
said:

On 14/04/2017 14:16, android wrote:
In article ,

[....]

As I've mentioned THERE .... "Thank you so much, L*******! :-)

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.
Old April 17th 17, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

BUMP

--
..
Old April 17th 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
"David B." wrote:

BUMP